Nice work grimlock531
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

They look great!
    In my opinion a little expensive for what they are, especially as glue/assembly by the buyer is required.
    Another point that might help in sales and/or cost reduction is that only 10 for $50 is nowhere near enough for a lot of members here with very large collections.
    Would you consider doing packs in greater quantities such as 50's or maybe even 100's?

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    I'm interested in a few of these. Is it possible to get a mix of different sizes?

I agree, perhaps different lengths/width as well? Also, different heights for the legs, that way you get more variance in heights rather than stacking them one top of each other , those platforms used to stack on could be of more use for other figures rather than just be platforms to stack another platform on.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks for the comments and interests guys, just to answer a few questions.

I can arrange say about 3 different pack choices, for example:

pack 1 - all the same sizes
    pack 2 - 2 different sizes
    pack 3 - 3 different sizes

As I don't have a wide variety in my collection, getting a few rough dimensions of what would suit members collection would be handy.

Different height rods can be arranged if this option is prefered by majority of members

As for the price, it was just a ball park figure to gather interest, it will be cheaper once this goes ahead.

For larger orders, it'll best to contact me and we'll work something out.

Just a reminder, nothing is set in concrete as yet, so if there are any more suggestions or preferences, I will look into it.

Incase there is some confusion, these stands will be made in my spare time by me, it's not a business venture, just thought I would share these stands with the community.

Can you post dimensions for each stand? If you're doing them yourself how are they being made, lasercut acrylic?

So, um does this mean we can order like made to order sizing or should we send suggestion of dimensions which can be standard for a SM, M, L kinda sizing and variant length as well, as well as for the peg stands heights?

Ooooh lazaaaah cutaaahhh!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    So, um does this mean we can order like made to order sizing or should we send suggestion of dimensions which can be standard for a SM, M, L kinda sizing and variant length as well, as well as for the peg stands heights?

I know you definitely need them, all those minicons on one shelf, looks like just a sea of robots

But I like the idea of getting these. Not sure If I will get some, but it's worth seeing how it will look with my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

sending in suggestions would be appreciated, I've only designed my current set up to suit the shelves I have, which may not suit other members shelves. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Can you post dimensions for each stand? If you're doing them yourselves how are they being made, laser cut acrylic?
    As for dimensions, I would like to get an idea of what members are after, as my choices may only suit my collection.

Won't be laser cutting, got access to a cnc cutter,so protective covers for the plastics will remain intact. to ensure nice surface finish during shipping.

I like the idea! Would like some too and then I can dump my styrofoam / make-shift boxes!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!