Page 368 of 609 FirstFirst ... 348358363364365366367368369370371372373378388 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    .... and the other bird looking minion thing that isn't laser-beak (it's orange-ish).
    I believe it's Autobot Stripes. A 'tiger' but packaged in it's 3rd mode as a 'jet'.

Stopped by Kmart Karrinyup, they have the same wave deluxes as other south of the river stores - that is Scourge, Skullcruncher, Blur and Hardhead, and some (not much) of Rewind, Wheelie etc and a couple of Titan Master heads.

I picked up Rewind and Wheelie this week. Really happy with both of them.
    I still own my G1 Rewind, but got ride of the two G1 Wheelie's I used to have, never really cared for them.

Kmart Innaloo had all of TR Wave 1 Voyagers, Deluxes, and Legends.

Several each of Galvatron & SP (Galvatron looks hideous in person, first time I've seen it in hand). Several each of the Legends also (man that Wheelie looks good in person!), and two each of the Deluxes, except for Blurr, of which I grabbed one.

The shelf said $25 for Deluxes but it scanned up as $20, so surprise bonus, not to mention cheaper than online now (thanks to the AUD staying around 75c)!

Blurr is a revelation... I heard good things about this figure, and for once it lived up to the hype in my mind. Waist articulation, ok lots of the CW ones had this... but wrist swivels!?!?!? I love my Generations Blurr, and still don't think this will replace that figure, but it comes damn close!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat View Post
    Jeez

I really want that Optimus mould and the original is pretty expensive on the secondary market but... Damn. Dat price. Especially since I don't really care for Nerfatron.
    First I heard of this reissue redeco... A pity they have to do something different in a way but it's nice for us collectors who have the original. I really don't like the Megatron redeco... What're people doing with the OP? Customizing to fill in the transparent bits?? I don't think I could tolerate that on my CHUGRTS (Oh my is that the acronym?!) shelf

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    "Nerfatron" is awesome! I love it! But only in TT colours, not the hasbro clown-gun scheme.

TR Blurr, Hardhead, and Scourge all in Rockingham Target.
    Is that what people are calling the mold or the colors? Seems to me like only the original Hasbro colors approximate Nerf, perhaps the redeco a little.... I've not seen a Nerf in the colors of the TT version (which any self-respecting collector acknowledges as THE BEST ).
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

They are finding wave 2 deluxes over east so I'm gonna have a look for Weirdwolf and Mindwipe at Cockburn Central tonight

Edit: Nothing new to report but I did grab a one step changer Fracture. My first New RiD purchase.
    Last edited by GALVATOM; 29th September 2016 at 07:03 PM.

Just bought wave 2 deluxe titanmasters chromedome, Mindwipe, Wolfwire and Highbrow for $20 each from Kmart Armadale

Kmart Joondalup and Clarkson have wave 2!

Took the last Mindeipe but there's still a Chromedome at Kmart Centro Maddington

Deluxe pegs were empty at kmart innaloo this morning.

Kmart Warwick has one set of wave 2 deluxes left.

I took Wolfwire but there is one Mindwipe left at Kmart Armadale