Page 446 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 426436441442443444445446447448449450451456466 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    How's the paperwork collection coming anyway? Are there specific things you're after or just whatever comes up?
    More or less whatever come up really, I have put together a list but I've been waiting on this lot to arrive so I can amend it; though I haven't really been making a lot of TF purchases lately as I keep finding other things to throw money at, that and I've also limited how much money I throw around.

I might have to consider putting up another thread in the wants section, might end up being a better way of keeping track of 'em all eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    More or less whatever come up really, I have put together a list but I've been waiting on this lot to arrive so I can amend it; though I haven't really been making a lot of TF purchases lately as I keep finding other things to throw money at, that and I've also limited how much money I throw around.

I might have to consider putting up another thread in the wants section, might end up being a better way of keeping track of 'em all eh?
    US eBay isn't going to be much help with the BW stuff I would think - it was only us and Europe that got those little pieces of paper with the instructions on them. I've got a little collection of them myself, just ones I've come across over the years, I think you may have bought my duplicates from memory.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

US eBay isn't going to be much help with the BW stuff I would think - it was only us and Europe that got those little pieces of paper with the instructions on them. I've got a little collection of them myself, just ones I've come across over the years, I think you may have bought my duplicates from memory.
    Yeah, with BW my focus has laid to Europe and the East as the US really has nothing to offer beyond Tripredcus Agent and a couple of BOTCON figures.

Indeed I did buy a whole host of paperworks off of you dude, cardbacks and instructions I believe.

Yeah, with BW my focus has laid to Europe and the East as the US really has nothing to offer beyond Tripredcus Agent and a couple of BOTCON figures.

Indeed I did buy a whole host of paperworks off of you dude, cardbacks and instructions I believe.
    Please don't talk about Botcon figures. I've managed to avoid them being appealing up until this point, but with two little presents I've bought myself arriving this week, they'll be the only BW related things that could possibly be collected

I must stay strong...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Please don't talk about Botcon figures. I've managed to avoid them being appealing up until this point, but with two little presents I've bought myself arriving this week, they'll be the only BW related things that could possibly be collected

I must stay strong...
    I hear you man, I hear you; hence why I looked to Beast Wars II & Neo.
    Very much looking forward to seeing what you've picked up for yourself though man, it's rare that we get to see an acquisition from Verno.

I hear you man, I hear you; hence why I looked to Beast Wars II & Neo.
    Very much looking forward to seeing what you've picked up for yourself though man, it's rare that we get to see an acquisition from Verno.
    I'm sure you can guess mate, there isn't much about that's tweaked my interest over the past few years.

I'm sure you can guess mate, there isn't much about that's tweaked my interest over the past few years.
    Heh, I like surprises so I'm going to wait and see.

Heh, I like surprises so I'm going to wait and see.
    You'll appreciate them.

So we seem to have got off topic a bit, let's get back into the questions.

Umm...

In the BW episodes Aftermath and Coming of the Fuzors 1 and 2, we see Rhinox building and operating his magic table of Matrix Quest. As far as I know there isn't a name for it, but if you could give it name, what would it be?

Remember that he uses it to voyage to the Matrix/Allspark to find Optimus' spark and return it to a new Transmetal body.

Ideas?

Have about 15 email notifications from this thread over the past couple of hours. You fellas are playing a serious match of tennis!

In the BW episodes Aftermath and Coming of the Fuzors 1 and 2, we see Rhinox building and operating his magic table of Matrix Quest. As far as I know there isn't a name for it, but if you could give it name, what would it be?

Remember that he uses it to voyage to the Matrix/Allspark to find Optimus' spark and return it to a new Transmetal body.

Ideas?

Umm... how about the "Vector-Displaced Conduit of Sigma"?