Page 862 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 842852857858859860861862863864865866867872882 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Hey everyone,

Do we know when the CW Legends Wave 5 is coming out in retail?

Pipes, Buzzsaw, Chopshop and Shockwave

Did or will Hubcap make an appearance?

Thanks

EDIT - Leader Skywarp, has been been and gone? Did we ever get a release of Legends Huffer?
    Last edited by CyberiusPrime; 12th February 2016 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Skywarp and Huffer query

Pipes, Buzzsaw, Shockwave and Chop Shop are showing up at Kmarts now. (Dandenong had the first two on Sunday morning). Skywarps can still be found on the shelves at Targets at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Pipes, Buzzsaw, Shockwave and Chop Shop are showing up at Kmarts now. (Dandenong had the first two on Sunday morning). Skywarps can still be found on the shelves at Targets at least.
    Figures, I would buy a set from BBTS and then they would show up locally...
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

When I get Laserwave, should I put him on my Season 1 MP shelf or Season 2 MP shelf? The fact Shockwave appears in season one but didn't get a toy till 85 puts him a odd spot for me.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    When I get Laserwave, should I put him on my Season 1 MP shelf or Season 2 MP shelf? The fact Shockwave appears in season one but didn't get a toy till 85 puts him a odd spot for me.
    Guess it depends on how you base it. If you go by appearence in the series, series 1 then. If you go by toy, series 2.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I arrange my toys by toy series, not cartoon.
    Reasons being:
    1/ The toys came first.
    2/ There are several toys that never appeared in the cartoon (e.g. Jumpstarters, Deluxe Autobots, Deluxe Insecticons etc.).

But I suppose if you're exclusively collecting G1 toys of characters that appeared in the cartoon, then you could arrange them by season. I guess Reflector would count as a Season 1 character(s) too, even though toywise they're Series 3 (1986). I do include "retconned" characters though (e.g. Sunstorm sits on my 1984 Decepticon shelf along with my other Series 1 Jets). I used to display these sort of characters separately, but that takes up additional shelf space, so mixing them up conserves space. It also allows me to display the mould in different modes; e.g. both Omega Supreme and GADEP are with my 1985 Autobots, w/ Omega in robot mode and GADEP in rocket base mode. So admittedly I do have completely subjective biases in the way that I categorise my toys too. But then again, all systems of classification have some form of subjectivity to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Wrong skywarp.... Leader still hasn't hit and probably won't due to stock on hand at hasbro of the 2 Megs and screamer

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Wrong skywarp.... Leader still hasn't hit and probably won't due to stock on hand at hasbro of the 2 Megs and screamer
    Oops yes. I misread that as him asking about legends Skywarp and Huffer

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I arrange my toys by toy series, not cartoon.
    Reasons being:
    1/ The toys came first.
    2/ There are several toys that never appeared in the cartoon (e.g. Jumpstarters, Deluxe Autobots, Deluxe Insecticons etc.).

But I suppose if you're exclusively collecting G1 toys of characters that appeared in the cartoon, then you could arrange them by season. I guess Reflector would count as a Season 1 character(s) too, even though toywise they're Series 3 (1986). I do include "retconned" characters though (e.g. Sunstorm sits on my 1984 Decepticon shelf along with my other Series 1 Jets). I used to display these sort of characters separately, but that takes up additional shelf space, so mixing them up conserves space. It also allows me to display the mould in different modes; e.g. both Omega Supreme and GADEP are with my 1985 Autobots, w/ Omega in robot mode and GADEP in rocket base mode. So admittedly I do have completely subjective biases in the way that I categorise my toys too. But then again, all systems of classification have some form of subjectivity to them.
    Hmmmmm, never realised Reflector didn't get a toy till 86. I might have to go with cartoon appearance because I can't think of reflector as being anything but Season 1.

Anyone ship a POL from BBTS recently? Just wondering how long they are taking these days to pack and ship a POL?

My worst experience with them was 5 days to ship a POL. They are not the BBTS of old...