Thread: Some Energons/Cybertrons I'm popping on eBay

Default Some Energons/Cybertrons I'm popping on eBay

Pretty much exactly what it says on the tin there. I'm trying to clear out some of my Energons/Cybertrons and thought it best to advertise to the guy's and girls who live in the homeland and would know a thing or two about them. At the moment theres only a few, but I'll be adding more Cybertrons tomorrow if I can find their instructions. (I've been selling them 100%, but I realise a few people here on the boards that might want a cheap deal may already know how to transform Cybertron Thundercracker/Skywarp.)

They're all 100% and in excellent condition, and if anyones got a blank spare in either of their energon/cybertron collections, there's a chance I'll be able to part with whichever fills it, so don't hesitate to make a request/offer. Cheers~

http://shop.ebay.com.au/stewie_blues...&_trksid=p3686
    "What sort of hideous mausoleum is this?! Answer me, pawns and gnaves! Show yourselves! Or suffer my infinite wrath! Behold! The eternal glory of Jetfire!" - Jetfire awakening in the Air & Space Museum, Smithsonian.

You've got some nice stuff there, it's a pity I already have all of them. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you put up
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Darn I was hoping for an Energon Battle Ravage... for army building...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Darn I was hoping for an Energon Battle Ravage... for army building...
    See, now I'm glad I postred here - though sorry to say, I have a Command Ravage as opposed to a Battle one. I was almost going to place it and a Divebomb in an Auction together, but still unsure. Either of those help with your army building?
    "What sort of hideous mausoleum is this?! Answer me, pawns and gnaves! Show yourselves! Or suffer my infinite wrath! Behold! The eternal glory of Jetfire!" - Jetfire awakening in the Air & Space Museum, Smithsonian.

If it doesn't help liege it'll certainly help me
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Just a quick update, added Divebomb & Command Ravage and a few Cybertron figures.

Shame how you have the following packaged in lots of two:

Transformers Cybertron - Override & Excellion
    Transformers Cybertron - Skywarp & Smokescreen

I'm only interested in Excellion & Smokescreen

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Shame how you have the following packaged in lots of two:

Transformers Cybertron - Override & Excellion
    Transformers Cybertron - Skywarp & Smokescreen

I'm only interested in Excellion & Smokescreen
    Bah, had I known I'd have packadged those two together, lol. If in a couple of days they havn't shifted, I might take them down and re-submit them in that combo if you'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Takun View Post
    Bah, had I known I'd have packadged those two together, lol. If in a couple of days they havn't shifted, I might take them down and re-submit them in that combo if you'd be interested.
    Yeah if they don't sell mate - I'd be interested.

Alternatively, you do realise that you are able to alter your eBay listing?

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Yeah if they don't sell mate - I'd be interested.

Alternatively, you do realise that you are able to alter your eBay listing?
    Lol yeah I know, but so far they have a few watchers, so if I alter them now it's pretty unfair on them.