Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TFIDOWNUNDER.COM - FORTIS AND LEO DUX

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm interested in both the Razorclaw and the Headstrong.

How does this work? Do we give you payment immediately, and if so, by what method?

Paypal, credit card, bank deposit?

And do we pay immediately in the full amount, or just in a deposit?
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I'm interested in both the Razorclaw and the Headstrong.

How does this work? Do we give you payment immediately, and if so, by what method?

Paypal, credit card, bank deposit?

And do we pay immediately in the full amount, or just in a deposit?
    I'd like to know too, please. If I might make a suggestion, a deposit system might be best, at least for a little while, to allow you to establish your credibility and allow both you and your customers to minimise their risk. You seem legit, but as a new entrant on the scene you're an inherently riskier proposition compared to the established players.

I'd also like to know how you're planning to handle any 'warranty' issues, in the (hopefully unlikely) event that there's a missing part or damage to the figure?

I hope you're able to get something out of FP but as llamatron and Cat said, they're notoriously uncommunicative, even with their retailers. I was reading a thread on TFW a while back in which Sidecutter, who runs Captured Prey, said that often the only indication that a figure is going to ship is when he receives an invoice for it.

It's surprising that MMC are out of stock on Talon. I thought I read that it was pushed back to January to correct some issues, but why sit on it if you've got stock ready to go?

PayPal is best for transactions like these. It offers 6 weeks of protection with a reverse chargeback as an additional option if something goes wrong.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    PayPal is best for transactions like these. It offers 6 weeks of protection with a reverse chargeback as an additional option if something goes wrong.
    Just remember to NOT send it using the 'Gift' option.

Send it via 'Gift' and you waive any rights to retrieve it should something go wrong.

For credit card dispute timeframes, check with your provider. It's generally 3 months, but check for yourself, as it may vary. Know your rights!
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

True, and that's fine for in-stock items. Things are a little more problematic when you're paying 2-3 months in advance, or more, which is pretty common for third party figures.

Also, can I ask if you're planning to run as a business? Do you have an ABN and registered business name?

Quote Originally Posted by Iriorne View Post
    Also, can I ask if you're planning to run as a business? Do you have an ABN and registered business name?
    Yes my Abn is 918 351 328 92 and the name is registered. There will be a full policy drawn up on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Yes pay pall and credit card, pay pal is very good for protection on both sides