Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warbotron WB02 Menasor

Default Warbotron WB02 Menasor

I think I will have to have this too...

apparently there be some news regarding their Bruticus soon. hopefully a release schedule.

Megatran Guest

I'm not wearing my glasses and am squinting, but all I see is a silhouette?

Hopefully the next press leak will contain actual photo of the mould & release date. Very excited.

Yep, several of us are already committed to FP for the Stunticons. They need to offer something with more substance if they wish to turn heads.

Their Bruticus prototypes are really cool but the company still remains untested. We have seen good prototypes before that end up mediocre at best in the final product.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yep, several of us are already committed to FP for the Stunticons. They need to offer something with more substance if they wish to turn heads.

Their Bruticus prototypes are really cool but the company still remains untested. We have seen good prototypes before that end up mediocre at best in the final product.
    My sentiments exactly, Kup.

Apparently a sizeable info drop is to occur from this mob on the 15th; as to who's time-zone that's to follow? - who knows!, I'd assume China/HK's if that is indeed where these guys operate out of.

I passed on FP's version of the stunticons, so I hope this one delivers!!

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    I passed on FP's version of the stunticons, so I hope this one delivers!!
    I'd be very interested to hear what about the FP not stunticons didn't float your boat Loophole. Especially given your affinity for the team.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'd be very interested to hear what about the FP not stunticons didn't float your boat Loophole. Especially given your affinity for the team.
    Can't speak for Loophole but a common complaint is that the FP Stunticons are too stylized onto their own thing which is a departure from G1 aesthetics.

I personally don't mind it and do welcome the change of style although I can understand some of the other complaints that have to do with their small size and value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    To be honest I'm not sure why I don't like them I really wanted to. I don't like thier size would of liked them to be the same size as the deluxe class stuff like jazz, sideswipe etc.... other than that I just can't do it, it's more of a feeling.
    So I'll go back to my original plan and probably just make them

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    To be honest I'm not sure why I don't like them I really wanted to. I don't like thier size would of liked them to be the same size as the deluxe class stuff like jazz, sideswipe etc.... other than that I just can't do it, it's more of a feeling.
    So I'll go back to my original plan and probably just make them
    I know you have TFCs Devastator and maybe like me, you'd prefer all other gestalts in the same scale.

my personal preference would be MP scale though. i'd love for the sideswipe mold to be retooled for breakdown.

Is it too much to ask for different bots to be made by third party companies? All these doubles is getting annoying.
    Spiderken Away!