Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Deluxe Wave 5: Chromia and Arcee

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    You and alot of people feel the same way. Just have to be patient and see what happens.

It's because of my patience that i dont have either figure yet
    Not to worry, i'll get them one way or another

Plz don't let these be new mold... Classic verse needs some fem bots!

I think we may find that the Femmebots are portrayed as they were in the art near the start of the Transformers: Legends mobile game, as in their robot forms are quite similar to their G1 forms, but they turn into motorcycles. Hasbro seems pretty keen to establish these characters as motorcycles now.

If this is the case and they are successful then we could see down the line retools of them as Elita-1, Moonracer, Flare-Up and Flamewar. Would be good if they rounded it out with a redo of Generations Kup or something similar as Firestar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    March release apparently. Movie toys usually hit shelves around May.

Preordered. If they are movie toys I can (and will) cancel.

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    March release apparently. Movie toys usually hit shelves around May.

Preordered. If they are movie toys I can (and will) cancel.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ditto
    Ditto +1. Easier to preorder it just in case and cancel it if need be, than turning out to be awesome and trying to find them because they are sold out everywhere. I look forward to seeing some pictures. Wonder when they may pop up, possibly the toy fair?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I think we may find that the Femmebots are portrayed as they were in the art near the start of the Transformers: Legends mobile game, as in their robot forms are quite similar to their G1 forms, but they turn into motorcycles. Hasbro seems pretty keen to establish these characters as motorcycles now.

If this is the case and they are successful then we could see down the line retools of them as Elita-1, Moonracer, Flare-Up and Flamewar. Would be good if they rounded it out with a redo of Generations Kup or something similar as Firestar.

Oh, and Nancy! Since we didn't get a female Junkion from the RTS Wreck Gar mould, it would be nice to get one here. I think Nancy, Flare-Up and Moonracer would be pretty long shots, that's if it even turns out to be a motorcycle mould anyway.

I highly doubt they will be based on the Legends game. Hasbro's 2 directive right now are to base characters on the IDW comics and alternatively to base them on AOE. The only toy ever based on the Legends game is TFCC Slipstream and that was a Funpub design not Hasbro.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I highly doubt they will be based on the Legends game. Hasbro's 2 directive right now are to base characters on the IDW comics and alternatively to base them on AOE. The only toy ever based on the Legends game is TFCC Slipstream and that was a Funpub design not Hasbro.
    I didn't mean that they would base them on the Legends game purposely, simply that considering they seem to be portraying Arcee and Chromia more and more as motorcycles that that is a likely alt-mode for their Generations toys, but perhaps still resembling their G1 robot forms in some respect as that has been one of the points of the generations line. I was using the Legends game simply an example of where we have seen this kind of design before

Comic spoilers IDW Chromia appeared on the last page of the latest issue of Dark Cybertron, but besides a femmebot body type, what she transforms into, and if she's a headswap of IDW Arcee is unclear.

IDW Spoilers.

First look at what the toys might look like.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...e-cover/29317/

Looks like Arcee will get a new body for this toy, not sure what she transforms into cause there are no wheels visible. Looks like Chromia is a bike again.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 5th February 2014 at 07:57 PM.

Not really liking that...
    Which brings us to where we are today...