Thread: Nanoblock Motion Choro-Q Bumblebee and Optimus

Default Nanoblock Motion Choro-Q Bumblebee and Optimus

Takara Tomy is producing two rather expensive and tiny Nanoblock kits for Transformers. An Optimus Prime and a Bumblebee. Both feature an RC car mechanism controlled via a smart phone app. Street price is ¥4500, ouch.

As much as I like Choro Q's, nanoblocks aren't my cup of tea, and the hefty price tag doesn't help.

On the other hand, without parts-forming and at $10ea, the upcoming movieverse Choro Q Transformers 'QT' series, I'll definitely be getting. Hope they'll be popular enough for Tomy to release G1 interpretations. That's my only hope of ever getting a Masterpiece G1 Bumblebee with toy and fiction accurate alt mode.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

I just saw these two listed on Amazon Japan, for about AU$40-50 each, for November 22nd.
    Optimus
    Bumblebee

They aren't very big, so the motor inside must be really small.

Apparently, Nanoblocks are done by the same company that did Diablocks, which there were three Transformers Diablocks - Gen1 Convoy, Animated Optimus & Animated Bumblebee.
    They seem to be stuck on those two characters though.

I don't think that company is part of TakaraTomy, or produced for them, like Kreo are made for Hasbro by the company called Oxford.

Ive got prime on preorder