Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cloud Roadbuster and Hellwarp.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Really? I thought Rodimus was kinda cool (but still not worth the import price).
    Rodimus as a triple changer has no appeal to me. Megatron as a tank is something that does, as it's reminiscent of G2 Megatron. I didn't get the initial version of this toy; I actually found it at a TRU in China last year, but I didn't like the colours (as G2 accurate as they may be ), but I like the G1 colours on Cloud Megatron. While Springer repainted as Rodimus looks nice enough as a robot, the concept of the toy itself doesn't appeal to me.

Official images of the Roadbuster toy (Ironhide from Energon was called Roadbuster in Japan).

Roadbuster and Hellwarp are the last two in the set of eight Cloud toys, and are not scheduled for release until next March.

These are still some time away from release (out in March), but have now been produced at the Factory, as the usual source of leaks from one of the factories has put on ebay a loose Hellwarp (the purple/black redeco of GEN VOY SkyByte).
    Some robot mode pics are mirrored here.

As expected, Hellwarp's paired figure Roadbuster is also at the factory... and therefore on ebay. Just a single picture of robot mode for now at that mirrored location but more images can be seen on the auction for a short time here, and when these arrive in the hands of fans in a week, more photos are likely to show up.

Looks like some of lena81822's listings comes in packaging now - we can cross off the theory that he/she is building complete figures from QC rejects. lena81222 must have an entire production line within his/her crime syndicate.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!