Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 374752535455565758 LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Remember they’re a VIC business, and VIC is in lockdown, and VIC Australia Post is operating at reduced capacity. Presumably the estimates given don’t take this into effect?
    I don't think the VIC lockdown has gotten worse in the past week, right? Deano mentioned ordering it last week, so I'm hoping not much as changed there

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    I don't think the VIC lockdown has gotten worse in the past week, right? Deano mentioned ordering it last week, so I'm hoping not much as changed there
    I was expecting longer than a week for sure. Surprised when it was their usual shipping time to Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    Australia Post sent another email update to customers on the 25th warning further delays and more reduced services.

Their shipment must've been delayed or something because all of TLTC's ER wave 2 open for pre-orders are back to, "pre-orders opening soon."

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Their shipment must've been delayed or something because all of TLTC's ER wave 2 open for pre-orders are back to, "pre-orders opening soon."
    I ordered Earthrise Smokescreen from Big Bad Toystore and it is still waiting to ship. So not surprised TLTC would be pushed further back as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I ordered Earthrise Smokescreen from Big Bad Toystore and it is still waiting to ship. So not surprised TLTC would be pushed further back as well.
    When I pre-ordered the Takara TR Kup waay back when they used to actually communicate with customers they said that because they're so small compared to BBTS they usually received stock last.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    When I pre-ordered the Takara TR Kup waay back when they used to actually communicate with customers they said that because they're so small compared to BBTS they usually received stock last.
    Ive only been ordering their instock items. So I know it will at least get sent out.

I remember when I did try and pre-order Novastar with them there was heaps of delays, since it was one of the combiner wars items that never showed up here.

It's definitely hard for everyone at the moment to collect their figures they want due to distribution and shipping delays.

Same, if I buy from them it's strictly items in stock.

So, my order from them of instock came pretty quickly. It took less than a week and was packaged well, so all things considered, great experience.

Still avoiding pre-ordering the newly pre-orderable Earthrise stuff from them though, given the horror stories. Unless it's really hard to get, I think I'll avoid that altogether for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Australia Post sent another email update to customers on the 25th warning further delays and more reduced services.
    Crap. Good to know. Guess I got in early enough. Thanks for the heads up