Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB - G1 boxes / cardbacks / catalogues / instructions

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I might have a couple that you could be interest in dude, but it's likely they're not in a condition you'd prefer or you've already got them.
    I'll take some photos today or tomorrow and you can let me know your thoughts.

@Whoopy: I was in talks with Transformerland.com with regards to a whole tone of Beast Wars paperwork they had, both listed and unlisted, but they just stopped communication when I asked how much they were looking for the lot.
    A pity, as I was willing to spend quite a bit and purchase just as much.
    Not to hijack the thread, but if 5FDP isn't interested in the spare G1 cardboard you guys have to offer or already has em I might be!

In regards to transformerland suddenly becoming quiet, I've had that before as well. I believe he has a full time job and just runs the tfland store on the side for a bit of extra cash. He also tends to disappear from time to time for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Best way to go about it - just place your order directly on the website and make an offer through there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I'm still around mate lol, just been totally busy with work. All really early am starts, get home and relax lol. I have a few days off coming up, I will endeavor to go through what I got and see what I have to offer.
    No worries my brother from another mother, take your time. I need time to scrap together some gold coins for you in exchange for the cardboard.

Thanks also Hursty That would be awesome if you could tell me what you have and are willing to part with.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but if 5FDP isn't interested in the spare G1 cardboard you guys have to offer or already has em I might be!
    Offers to Mr. Whoopass can be made here
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]