Page 131 of 163 FirstFirst ... 111121126127128129130131132133134135136141151 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Satsuki Kiryuin !~~~~ must get for me
    There is a few of us who knows this is a must get

価格6,500円
    グッスマオンライン特典 小刀「臥虎(がこ)」、「藏龍(こうりゅう)」

Satsuki is 6500 yen. GSC exclusive are the two split bakuzan parts.

Preorder starts next week.

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-9757.html

More pictures from that website but there is NSFW from other pictures/links or other items on that site so please be carefull.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

kill me now...

Valkyrie, you're a champion mate! - Cheers for yet another heads-up!

You can bet your arses I'll be adding Satsuki to my now 3-strong Figma collection , gotta love the attention to detail by her sculptors huh?

I'll also have to take some pics of my Guyver I and The Major at some point too, been getting really slack with the photos these days.

Edited listing:

figma - Kill la Kill: Satsuki Kiryuin

Release Date: late Aug-2015

Life Fiber Override! Kamui Junketsu!
    From the popular anime series 'KILL la KILL' comes a figma of Honnouji Academy's student council president, Satsuki Kiryuin!

-Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
    -A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    -Expressions include a glaring face, a shouting face perfect for combat scenes and the gentle smile she occasionally showed.
    -Her sword 'Bakuzan' is included and also comes with a scabbard part to display her with the weapon sheathed.
    -A Scissor Blade is included in both its standard form and in Decapitation Mode.
    -A special joint is included to connect the Scissor Blade to the one included with figma Ryuko Matoi, creating a pair of scissors!
    -A paper cut-out of some One-Star Goku Uniform students is included to display with her.
    -An articulated figma stand is included.

GSC Online  Gsc_online

This product will be available at the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP. Orders can be placed between the 27th January 2015 (Tues) from 12:00JST and the 25th February 2015 (Wed) at 21:00JST. Please see the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP page for more information regarding shipping and shipping costs: GSC ONLINE SHOP Product Page
    GSC Online Preorder Bonus

Preorders of figma Satsuki Kiryuin from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include Bakuzan Gako and Bakuzan Kouryu as a bonus!

GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP Preorder Bonus
    Bakuzan Gako and Bakuzan Kouryu
    Last edited by valkyrie_76; 27th January 2015 at 10:20 PM.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Satsuki is up for preorder at AmiAmi.
    cool thanks for that ...preordered

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Satsuki is up for preorder at AmiAmi.
    damn... do i want to pay $20ish more dollars for the bonus swords... or go for the cheaper amiami base version :/

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    damn... do i want to pay $20ish more dollars for the bonus swords... or go for the cheaper amiami base version :/
    Yeah I know......I want the two smaller swords but for that amount extra though

Valkyrie's SDF:

Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI ver.

Release Date: late Jul-2015

The electronic once again racing toward the future!
    Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI ver. is going to be challenging the Pikes Peak Hillclimb with the electric motorbike 'TT Zero 13 Kai', and is now being transformed into a figma too!

-The Hatsune Miku GT project official character 'Racing Miku' joined forces with the electric bike manufacturer 'TEAM MIRAI' to become the 'EV MIRAI ver.'. The 2014 version features a bike suit!
    -She comes with two expressions including a slightly surprised looking expression as well as a smiling expression.
    -A helmet and shift:body to display her riding on a motorbike are both included.
    -A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
    -An articulated figma stand is included.

GSC Online Preorder Bonus

Preorders of figma Racing Miku 2014: EV MIRAI ver. from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include Smiling Expression (Looking Left) as a bonus!

Also a new bike for this Miku is available:

ex:ride Spride.07 Racing Miku TT Zero 13 Kai

Release Date: late Jul-2015

The EV motorbike is back, better than ever!
    The motorbike which completed the 2013 Isle of Man TT, the 'TT-Zero 13', has been further upgraded and made into the 'TT-Zero 13: Kai'! This new version is now being transformed into figma size!

Various parts have been upgraded in order for the bike to take part in the Pikes Peak Hillclimb and the design and paintwork of the bike has been redone with the 2014 design of Racing Miku. Be sure to display the bike together with 'figma - Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI ver.', which will be going on sale at the same time.

Valkyrie's SDF:

Valkyrie's SDF:

Fantastic news valkyrie_76, thanks for that!

There is NOTHING in there that interests me this year.
    Which brings us to where we are today...