Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    95% are in perfect condition, would you be interested in the base set of the 151?
    Opps i was wrong there was 102 cards in the base set

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Base_Set_(TCG)

Check the left column and let me know if you have those cards, cause what i think you have are the right pokemon, but some different series, e.g. some from base, jungle, fossil, maybe some from rocket, neo destinies etc.

4 badges in, but it just hit me 649 pokemon... cbf filling in the pokedex

Damn. I need to get it so I can start. I feel so far behind.

Got 5 badges, and i'm surprised you can catch Volcarona so early in the game.

Generation 6 pokemon confirmed by serebii.net and nintendo, games will be named wait for it....

Pokemon X version and Pokemon Y version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIrW...layer_embedded

Yes they have run out of names for their games. However the game looks really good as its taken the full approach in 3D exploration and battling. I wonder how many pokemon there will be now. (currently 649)

The graphics look alright and everything, but I have the feeling it's starting to become more like the anime. Doesn't exactly look like my cup of tea.
    I'd say the only good starter is the frog, although he needs to lose the stache.
    I have mixed feelings. I hope it's still challenging.

At least 11 new pokemon.

I'm interested but slightly annoyed, it is less than a year after BW2, so not a lot of time to get the full pokedex in that before the new game.

None of the starters are all that appealing to me, will have to wait to see evolutions, typing and base stats will probably make my decision for me for the first time. Sad that the starters all are so bland and unappealing. The water starter reminds me of Palpitoad, the Fire starter of Zorua and the grass starter is like a patrat wearing a green hat.

Unless we get something new type wise for the starters (not, Grass poison, water ground or fire fighting), I will be feeling that more than ever that the developers have run out of fresh ideas.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    At least 11 new pokemon.

I'm interested but slightly annoyed, it is less than a year after BW2, so not a lot of time to get the full pokedex in that before the new game.

None of the starters are all that appealing to me, will have to wait to see evolutions, typing and base stats will probably make my decision for me for the first time. Sad that the starters all are so bland and unappealing. The water starter reminds me of Palpitoad, the Fire starter of Zorua and the grass starter is like a patrat wearing a green hat.

Unless we get something new type wise for the starters (not, Grass poison, water ground or fire fighting), I will be feeling that more than ever that the developers have run out of fresh ideas.
    Felt like the idea of fresh has run out along time ago. I don't mind the Frog though.

Chespin is probably poison, as he looks like a horse Chestnut. Horse chestnuts are highly poisonous. This feels more like a movie to me. I don't exactly like the idea of it relying on graphics, so we'll see what it holds.
    I am not as excited. I freaked out (not good) when I saw the starters.
    Let's hope there's something good about this.

Looks like it is set in western Europe too. The electric rat was on the Eiffel tower at the start of the announcement vid, then some in game buildings look like the Eiffel tower, Lourve and Notre Dame.

Don't know about the desert area, could that be the southwest area between France and Spain? Maybe in the north West will be some damp, always raining little islands full of pale Pokemon?

Legendaries are dull too. One is an oversized Sawsbuck and the other is a black and red bird... not like there has ever been a bird legendary before.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)