Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Publishing Generations Vol2 GoShooter Deco revealed

Default Million Publishing Generations Vol2 GoShooter Deco revealed

A clear and larger pic of GoShooter showing a Micron partner & Alt Mode deco for the first time, from Yozakana on Twitter

Another image... giving us its bio, in a style similar to the original Generations book.

Judging by the art behind it, this is from the "book wrap" (slip of card wrapped around the lower half of the book) from the reprint of the original Generations book. The back cover art of that book has Optimus fighting Megatron... and the original print of the Deluxe edition had the Primus Lucky Draw toy on the back of the book wrap thingy.

If that is the only place they print those bios, that could be a fairly valuable slip of card, as the Generations reprint wasn't supposed to be many copies.

I think it's probably a slip from the Generations Vol2 book (the one you have to purchase to order the toy itself), cause that was also available at the expo (prior to general release) along with the Generations Deluxe reprint.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I think it's probably a slip from the Generations Vol2 book (the one you have to purchase to order the toy itself), cause that was also available at the expo (prior to general release) along with the Generations Deluxe reprint.
    Unless they copied the artwork from the back of the Generations Deluxe book onto the back of the 2014 Vol 2 book, it's the limited print of the Deluxe book that was also being released at the expo. I grabbed my copy of the Deluxe book when I posted the reply, and you can tell that it is the battle scene from the back jacket cover of the Deluxe book.

I stand corrected

I would get him as I'm after all the Headmaster Jr's, but I'd rather spend the $100 or more he'll cost on the original.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I would get him as I'm after all the Headmaster Jr's, but I'd rather spend the $100 or more he'll cost on the original.
    Not quite that expensive. It's 5000JPY ($53) for one, or 9400JPY ($99) if you order two (making it $49.50 per figure). Of course, you have to purchase the Generations book to get the order form, and on top of that pay for international postage. Still too rich for my liking, so it's a pass from me. I'd rather spend the money on my next MP Autobot car.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Not quite that expensive. It's 5000JPY ($53) for one, or 9400JPY ($99) if you order two (making it $49.50 per figure).
    Please post links to sources that we can get this figure at this price, or under the AU$100 that Deltaprime was commenting on.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Please post links to sources that we can get this figure at this price, or under the AU$100 that Deltaprime was commenting on.
    Agree, I want this toy but don't want the crappy book.