• No

0 0%
  • Only if

2 6.06%
  • Zero interest

3 9.09%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - MP-18 Masterpiece Streak

The use of colour is less plastic. The shiny coating gives it a wonderful outlook. I do find it looks better then Prowl, although it is truly identical, just like sideswipe and red alert, I still like it. In fact, I am also looking forward to see smoke screen as well.

Bluestreak is currently my favourite of the 2 Masterpiece Datsuns that I own; To me, he pulls off the "Robot in Disguise" approach far better than his mold cohorts.
    But then, I also prefer the "Domestic" application over the "Law Enforcement" & "Racing/Tourer" anyway when it comes to most automobiles.

Can't wait to complete the trifecta with Smokescreen in December though.

Here's some photos for your viewing pleasure:

While I don't have this guy. (I keep mentioning in other places that I ordered all 3 together.)

I am starting to think he will be my favorite, the paint job and vehicle details are pristine.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

very nice photos hursti, you make streak look like a spy car that someone like bond would drive.

Bluestreak was my very first boxed Autobot car, so he's always been my favourite Autobot car. Can't wait for mine to arrive w/ Smokescreen later this year.

I'm definitely lovin my Streak over Prowl. My only gripe with this figure is that I wish they varied the facial expressions of the 3 Datsun brothers to better reflect their personalities, like how they did with the original MP Seeker mold.

It looks a really nice figure. Nice and shiny. I've been contemplating getting this but I'm not into the tiny Masterpieces.

A beautiful figure, I really like the glossy paint in car mode, I was pleasantly surprised at how great it looked. This is my first experience with this mold and felt that the transformation was well done, simple yet effective. Robot mode is nice but the shade of unpainted grey used for the hands and launchers feels odd compared to the premium feel of the rest of the figure. I still feel that his thighs are too long causing a slight proportion issue but otherwise, a wonderful figure.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I agree with the grey plastic for the hands looking cheap. At least with the grey launchers you can cover them up with the add on launchers.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I find this figure had very good paint job.

For what I paid $60 delivered, no complaints. The canons also look better in this colour.