Thread: Woohoo !! - G'day Cobbers !

Thumbs up Woohoo !! - G'day Cobbers !

G'day all..

So happy i have stumbled across an Australian transformers forum! Look's like great community.

Sadly none of my childhood transformer toys are still around, my parents say i wrecked them .. bugger!.. After a binge watch through G1 again i decided to start building my adult collection.. bigger and better ! Muhahaha!!!

Little did i know what i was in for..

I recently kicked my collection off with MP 13.. Then it begun.... The hunt.. The research.. Throwing my wallet at the computer screen.. a few short weeks later i now also have 11, 13, 15, 16, 20, 28, 29, 36, The 3 Transformers 1986 "The Movie" comics, DVD box sets of everything & large poster of Blaster and Soundwave

Q - Do we have any shops over here similar to BBTS, or The Chosen Prime etc ? Any tips you legends can share to save on Shipping costs for some of the bigger stuff ? Eyeing off Wei Jian Ultima Guard & UW-04 atm..

Good times, happy days! Cheers all - Eaz

Welcome to the forum!

I've used Toyboy Imports and found them very good. They don't have a great in-stock range though.
    Stay right away from Premium Collectables- you won't get anything but heartache there.
    I've also used the little toy company a few times. Their communication is terrible, but I got my pre orders after a months wait.
    Oh my Primus in Singapore and tfi direct in Canada are others I've tried with no issues.
    There's also savier toys in Vic, which is run by a forum member. It's had some good feedback here.

Have fun with your search!

Welcome! It’s a slippery slope. Best advice is to pace yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

I've used Toyboy Imports and found them very good. They don't have a great in-stock range though.
    Nonononono. He’s talking about transformers. Either you misread him or you’re on the wrong forum

Dinky meant Toybot Importz. I use them a bit and they are very good. I can personally vouch for their excellent customer service.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

wow, just noticed that... Toy boy.... phew!

sorry ToyBot is what I meant... typo....

Also, thanks to Overwatch, I am forever doomed to read the phrase “G’Day cobbers!” in a Junkrat voice.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Welcome aboard the board, Like Trent Said, try to pace yourself

Toybot Importz are great for new stuff
    the little toy company also have a lot of new product at good prices. I'm still waiting for some of my first order to come into stock before I receive it.
    Robot Kingdom, Anime Export and Robotoybase are all good for Japanese product, sometimes shipping can be rich unless you're buying a lot of stuff and it spreads out the cost per figure.

Make sure you read the forum rules as well, Unofficial product and especially KO Transformers are not to be promoted, there is a special dark area of the board for that discussion.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Cheers all for the great information!

Can confirm i did search for Toyboy Imports...

Toybot imports is much much better !

Welcome! I would also recommend Collector's Drift that is run by another forum member.