Thread: I got a new name!

Default I got a new name!

Hey all, i dont think i ever actually introduced myself officially but just reintroducing myself as I'm now going by my new username which I've been using for about a year and a half now

A few of you probably know/remember my old username that was Autobot1995, such a creative name, i know. I will also note that there is another caminus prime who is on TFW and Instagram and is unrelated to me and when i did the research for the name (which i did for DAYS or WEEKS before i stuck to it!) there wasn't any results anywhere, whoever that dude is hes been using the name since February -_-

So more about me and where i use the name, now I've got a decent collection of transformers, lost count around the 300 mark which was a while ago, (probably should do a count soon) and I've been collecting for a decade this year!
    I'm also a huge gamer and halo fan so as for other sites I'm on YouTube with a few gaming related videos and Instagram is where i post updates on my many ongoing projects which is mainly working on building halo armour! That being said I'm also over on the 405th which I"m yet to post anything because i just got the name changed there too :P . I do hope to have some transformers based content up somewhere eventually (Definitely if a new game comes out) I'm just not too sure exactly what that'll be yet.

Anyway feel free to check those out, I'm a NSW central coast user so ill probably be posting often in the sightings thread there now and then in various discussion as i have been in the past.

I guess that's about it so Hello from me to you!

Welcome back!!!!!!
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Quote Originally Posted by PROVOST View Post

Welcome back!!!!!!
    Thank you

I believe we met at the EB Games Expo back in 2015.

Kah-MEE-nooss Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I believe we met at the EB Games Expo back in 2015.

Kah-MEE-nooss Prime.
    indeed we did!, that was probably the best EB expo, last one didnt even come close to how good 15 was

oh and the realisation i missed out on saying bah-weep-grah-na-weep-nini-bong, well there it is
    Last edited by CaminusPrime; 23rd April 2017 at 09:21 PM.