Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conan Ummm I Mean Vikor He-man Of The North ?

I am not sure if this has been done for aesthetic value only or to tackle the loose ankle joint problem. With the original 'system' there was no need for the external peg hole to begin with as the inner 'peg' is fairly deep within the hole.

we shall see as I plan to get Vikor too.

Did anyone get Buzz-Off last night?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Mine was shipped at 4:23 this afternoon.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yes... stupid Matty has charged me for (and shipped) 3 of the damn things!! I only ordered 1

I can't believe it - I've emailed them and said I only ordered 1, but they said it's too late to cancel the other 2 cos they've already been shipped. Seriously, Digital River/Matty are useless. Absolutely useless!

So now I have 2 extra Buzz Offs I've been charged for and don't want! I'm happy to sell them if anyone wants them. What a joke - Why couldn't they make this mistake when I wanted Trap Jaw?! Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Yes... stupid Matty has charged me for (and shipped) 3 of the damn things!! I only ordered 1

I can't believe it - I've emailed them and said I only ordered 1, but they said it's too late to cancel the other 2 cos they've already been shipped. Seriously, Digital River/Matty are useless. Absolutely useless!

So now I have 2 extra Buzz Offs I've been charged for and don't want! I'm happy to sell them if anyone wants them. What a joke - Why couldn't they make this mistake when I wanted Trap Jaw?! Unbelievable.
    They can't do that. If your initial check-out email says that you only ordered one, then you should be refunded for the other two.

Not-Conan is on Matty now along with the January figures:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...rID.6799436509

That's a lot of awesome stuff there, specially for one month.

I am planning to get:

1x Vikor
    1x Palace Guards (maybe 2x, depends as it's somewhat expensive - I expected BC price)
    3x Stands

I am not sure if I should get that Evil-Lyn, I was hoping for a white skinned one like the cartoon and that magazine scan. I guess that I could sell the loose Evil-Lyn I have currently.