Thread: Meister's Masterpiece Musts'

Default Meister's Masterpiece Musts'

G'day everyone, so I seem to have found myself slowly but surely being baited by the MP line and have come to the point now where there's no point pretending I'm not hooked, so I figure I might as well stop living in denial and just embrace it

I'm currently after the following figures:

MASTERPIECE
    - Hasbro or Takara MP 10 Optimus Prime (Loose - Hasbro preferred)

OTHER ITEMS
    - PRIME Voyager class Beast Hunters Shockwave (MISB)
    - PRIME Deluxe class Beast Hunters Smokescreen (MISB)

If anyone is looking to spare themselves of any of the above figures, or knows of where I would be able to locate legitimate versions of the above at a reasonable price, I would appreciate any info and/or would be happy to try and work something out

Cheers
    Last edited by Meister; 12th April 2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Updated items wanted
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

In addition, other figures I have been trying to keep an eye out on are as follows:

- PRIME Voyager class Beast Hunters Shockwave (MISB)
    - PRIME Deluxe class Beast Hunters Smokescreen (MISB)

- Hasbro or Takara MP 10 Optimus Prime (Loose - Hasbro preferred)

Again thanks
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Initial post updated to reflect all my current wants:
    - have acquired MP Wheeljack so has been removed from the list
    - will consider MIB for the MP's
    - added MP Grimlock and combiner wars voyager Optimus Prime to the list

Cheers

I have an extra Hasbro MP Grimlock (newest version) MIB only open to check that everything was there I have never actually removed him from the plastic.

$150 + postage

PM me if you are interested.

Happy Hunting

I've got a Hasbro Masterpiece Grimlock MISB if you want him.

$150 and pickup if you're close by.

Initial post updated again:
    - have just acquired MP 21 Bumblebee so has been removed from the list

Thanks Mayza and MEEEGS!, PM sent

hi, are you going to keep the figures in their boxes and display/collect like that or do you want that fresh new first time box opening smell/experience? I have the TRU hasbro mp-03 grimlock. i've taken it out and transformed him once or twice and he's been in a cabinet since. his legs are a bit floppy though. so if you just want to display the figure in a box would you be alright with something like that? i'm weighing up replacing him with one of the earlier takara releases and could sell him on.

Hi Philby,

Sorry for not responding sooner, thanks for the response, right now my MP's are all MISB, except one which I cut the tape on to see how it was inside (not removed from plastic) so wanting to stick with that as much as I can, if I do eventually open them, they would be for display only. I'm after a loose MP10 for my son's collection which would be for him to play with, so floppy legs I'm fine with for that particular figure but the rest my preference is MISB at the moment.

I have a CW voyager Optimus in my sale thread atm. It's MIB not MISB, but if you change your mind let me know.

Initial post updated, have acquired the following so they have been removed from the list :
    - MP 18 Streak
    - MP Grimlock
    - Combiner Wars Voyager Optimus Prime