Thread: Classic Ozformers Newsletters - Issue #2 (Nov 1996)

Default Classic Ozformers Newsletters - Issue #2 (Nov 1996)

Another blast from the past with the 2nd issue of our Club's newsletter... and yes, we were officially authorised by Hasbro at this point to be a Club for Transformers Fans in Australia.
    We might have only been 19 members at that stage, but we were now a proud little club of dedicated fans.

The second issue can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another blast from the past with the 2nd issue of our Club's newsletter... and yes, we were officially authorised by Hasbro at this point to be a Club for Transformers Fans in Australia.
    We might have only been 19 members at that stage, but we were now a proud little club of dedicated fans.

The second issue can be found here.
    Sweet! - Congratulations to Griffin and OTCA at large, not a bad effort at all.

1. If Dirge still has his Skywarp I want to buy it

2. Saw my name in the crossword puzzle.(hopefully I got it right ) Ahah! I didn't know Arcee dumped Hot Rod, though I know from my heart that Springer is the right choice Gotta keep watching the cartoon; at the moment Spike is only a teenager in my progress.

3. Why do I get the feeling that the old newsletters are better than current runs, LOL No offense Griffin Prime, I'm sure it's because our forum is burst with gems everywhere now, not possible to include even a fraction of the ever growing treasure into one newsletter.

Great achievement for the past 15 years. Thank you so much!

Wow!
    That Fan-Fic of Urac's was awesome!, it could easily be an IDW Spotlight Issue IMO; nothing felt out of character, for those used, and the narrative was really well written - A top job indeed!

Dirge's use of the word "Choice"... It's making me feel old.