Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wave 2 Cyber Battalions and Cyber Commanders

If its to scale with the other releases (e.g. Starscream) then its quite a good deal bigger than a Deluxe. These are very cheaply made, very cheap plastic and "feel" different to hold than normal transformers. They are also partly hollow. Even though I *really* like the larger size... it just "feels" cheap. Its not of the quality we're used to for Transformers, and so they might not want to risk putting it in a more affluent market.

Wave 1 was originally released in South America, and these ones are showing up in Asia. I suspect they won't see a wider release, and so I'd grab them any way you can. But I may be wrong, and they turn up at the Reject Shop or mass-market.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yep, these are large for their simplicity, and look like they have a different feel to them... but their pricing is cheaper than Transformers toys of similar size. The larger size is about Leader Class size (I've seen the Optimus toy next to the GEN Ultra Magnus toy), while the smaller size range is about Voyager size.
    I ordered the 9 that were available at Toybento last Friday, so just have to look out for the Starscream from the first series to complete the set.

(we almost had the first wave released here two years ago, but none of the retailers offered them, wanted them )

Ah damn about the size. Still not bad for larger cheap figures, I swear that starscream was originally meant to be released as a voyager as the prototype was shown at some point alongside the gen 14 line voyagers