Page 1 of 23 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Universe

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Default DC Universe

With my resolution of less consumerism pretty much holding firm this newest year of the Gregorian calendar, I just had to succumb to the weakness when I saw this guy at a good price at Cat's Cradle up in Coburg.

No guilt either as I was supporting a small business. (although I am going to be doing a large order at BBTS tomorrow. )

I really like the DC Universe Batman figure from that same wave

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    With my resolution of less consumerism pretty much holding firm this newest year of the Gregorian calendar, I just had to succumb to the weakness when I saw this guy at a good price at Cat's Cradle up in Coburg.

No guilt either as I was supporting a small business. (although I am going to be doing a large order at BBTS tomorrow. )
    I'm only missing Orion from that wave! Hook me up with one dangit! (Orion and his BAF piece of course) :b
    And mind me asking how much you paid for yours?

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I think there may have been an Orion at Cat's Cradle. There was definitely a Red Tornado. I paid $19.

Ah well ... resolutions.... anyways your excused TDD it is after all a Demon how can you resist such infernal inspiration... your only human
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I agree that you should be forgiven for succombing to the DC Universe Classics lure. They are my lastest obsession and I've had a few pass through my collection... only keeping my fav's. At the moment I have Superman (DCSH), Batman (wave 1), Aquaman, Green Lantern, Robin, Wonder Woman, Supergirl (DCSH), Nightwing, Red Tornado, and Rex Mason the Element Man. When I get Hawkman (and maybe Hawkgirl) and the Flash I might be done... but they're just so cool... I can't resist.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Just found this but these are old...... just wanted to share , really funny!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlLeC...x=0&playnext=1

Also love the props!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

oooo, nice figure!

for those also interested in DCU Infinite Heroes I shot an email to Mattel asking about the AUS release, look for them in march at Toy World & Big W

Thank you for your email, the DCU Infinite Heroes Single Assortment, item number N5864 will be available in March from Toyworld, but predominantly Big W stores.

Regards

Chris
    Mattel Pty Ltd
    Consumer Relations Department
    Ph 1300135312
    Email infoaust@mattel.com

TheDirtyDigger Guest