Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thundercats

How does the ' magnetic lynx' shenangins play on the Thundertank?

My main gripe with my 6 inch LionO would probably be the screws in his back. Yeah, he has black pegs and bits in his shoulders but they don't seem to bother me all that much. Great artciculation and the look af the character has me playing with it much more than I thought I would. I agree on Mumm-Ra though, he is very, erm, static, but then so was the original...

Yeh, the sword is really soft, but they always are now.
    Comparing them to MOTUC is a bit unfair, epsecially the 4 inch as they are almost half the price in the first place.

Hopefully Bandai will make some improvements on them, I would really Like to see an armoured Leo (?)/LionO in the past toy! That looked cool. And some more 6 inch characters. They only have three at the moment...

I got a friend to ship over from the states most of the 4" line, didn't arrive so we assumed it got lost in the mail so he sent another. Now both have arrived, I am not super impressed by the line at all but they look alright on display, pity about the lack of articulation.

I have a spare set of lion-o/tigra/cheetarah/wily kat and kid/mumra and panthro now still in box, anyone interested?

Pm me deets, Hussies! Especially if it's the 4'' action feature Mumm-Ra.