Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: Skeleton Warriors "Glyos Compatible" Action Figures - Kickstarter

3 Days To Go and we're currently at $32,711USD - So close yet still so far, therefore Your Help is Still Needed!

George & Ayleen have just posted another update and this one is Even Better than the last!

A NEW PAIR of KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE ADDONS has been unveiled - The "Lightstar Crystal" Transparent Blue variants of Baron Dark and Titan Skeleton!!!

Any pledge over the $13USD level can add as many of these new Kickstarter Exclusive versions as one may want to their pledge.
    Just add the amount below to your pledge for as many Lightstar Crystal Blue versions as you'd like;
    • Lightstar Crystal Blue Baron Dark - add $25USD per figure
    • Lightstar Crystal Blue Titan Skeleton - add $13USD per figure

E.g. If you want to add a Lightstar Crystal Blue Baron Dark and a Titan Skeleton? then just add $38USD to your current pledge.

It's that easy and these variants will ONLY be available through Kickstarter; The final production colour/transparency will more closely reflect the Cosmic Wave of Glyos figures from Onell Design like the Cosmic Wave Exellis below:

So you're asking: "What's the significance of this Lightstar Crystal Blue transparent version?"...

Well, when the all-powerful Lightstar Crystal, which has protected the planet Luminaire for eons, was broken in two by Baron Dark, it exploded in a brilliant flash of light...

...hence giving us our "Lighstar Crystal" Blue colour versions.

So check out the latest update & Kickstarter Exclusive figure variants but remember; Get in quick! as there's just 3 days left to get in on resurrecting the dead... toyline!

Please visit the Kickstarter page and Back this project!
    At the very least please help by spreading the word via Facebook, Twitter or via your own Blog or Website.

I've personally upped my pledge, for the 2nd time , to the new $93USD Pledge Level which includes:
    • 1x Baron Dark (Normal Colour)
    • 1x Exclusive "Lightstar Crystal Blue" Baron Dark
    • 1x "Bone" Titan Skeleton
    • 1x "Glow-In-The-Dark" Skeleton
    • 1x Exclusive "Lightstar Crystal Blue" Titan Skeleton
    • 1x Traveler Skeleden

Yeah... I'm fairly all-in on this thing!

Only 44 Hours Left! and we're currently at $38,705USD - So very bloody close but still a little more is needed, so please: Your Help is Still Needed!

(Courtesy of George Gaspar's Instagram )

Please visit the Kickstarter page and Back this project!
    At the very least please help by spreading the word via Facebook, Twitter or via your own Blog or Website.

Just 26 Hours Left! and we're currently at $40,628USD - Extremely close and it's totally within sight guys, so please: Pitch in and help us knock this last little bit over!

George & Ayleen have posted another update, thanking everyone for their continued support & urging to keep spreading the word.

The update also includes a new video, well, a new video of an old TV commercial for the original Playmates Toyline - In which you can see some early prototypes, along with the Narration revealing just how early in development the franchise was when this commercial was made!

As a reminder, here is a list of the available Addons one can throw in with their existing pledge, you can also modify/uipgrade you pledge at any time prior to the end of the backing period.

So please visit the Kickstarter page and Back this project!

Remember - There's Just 26 Hours Left!!!

oh i remember the cartoon, i collected the cards but never finished the set.

I just put in a pledge, so its creeped a little bit more towards the goal

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    oh i remember the cartoon, i collected the cards but never finished the set.
    Sweet! - Another who remembers!

You should checkout the Trading Card Thread that Sharky started dude; if you were ever to consider completing said set, I'm sure he'd be very willing to help you.

I watched the cartoon & collected the cards also, actually just received all 4 issues of the limited run of Marvel Comics based on them today! , but I wasn't able to complete my card collection either until about 8 or 9 years ago via eBay.

Discussing the cards with Sharky recently, I learnt that I was actually missing a couple of Promotional cards - but I'll go into more detail with those in that thread I mentioned when I get a chance to type up a post.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I just put in a pledge, so its creeped a little bit more towards the goal
    You're a legend Defcon , let's hope it meets its goal in a couple of hours eh?

WHOA! - Just 12 Hours Left! and we're currently standing at the tantalisingly close amount of $42,730USD
    Extremely close now at 94% funded and the goal is excruciatingly within reach guys; I thank you for baring with my persistent pleading, but once more I ask - please: Pitch in and help us make this a reality!

George & Ayleen have just posted update number 10! in which they continue to thank everyone for their support as well as providing a new video discussing what their aiming to do packaging-wise, along with a couple of surprises that will be included for those who've pledged/backed the Kickstarter campaign <- Definitely check it out!.

Included with the update is a new picture of the Titan Skeleton's head attached to the Traveler Skeledon's body, showing off some of the creative & humorous potential of the Glyos Joint System and these figures!

So please-please-please visit the Kickstarter page and Back this project!

Remember - There's Little Over 12 Hours Left!!!

Yeah back in school 20yrs ago I'd forego eating lunch just to buy the cards. I even borrowed money for it lol. As nice as it would be, not interested in collecting them anymore. Transformers gets more expensive each year it seems and its hard enough to keep up with
    But good luck to everyone else with an invested interest. Kickstarters just not my thing

congrats everyone who pledged looks like you hit your mark currently standing at $46666....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Happy to see this go through, did any one get the KS exclusive Baron dark or skeleton?