Thread: TF4 AOE Deluxe wave 3 official images

Default TF4 AOE Deluxe wave 3 official images

The next wave to hit stores (after the revision wave of Lockdown) is Snarl, 2014 Bumblebee and Tracks Hot Shot.

Official images have been released by the usual Columbian source, and mirrored here for future reference.

The Hot Shot toy on display at BotCon had flame deco on the front of the car, and they mentioned at the presentation panel that it was aimed at being Tracks... but word is that GM vetoed the name and flame design.

But you can still call it whatever character you want.

These should be out by September-October... but with the first two waves selling quite fast, I would hope/expect this wave out by August if Hasbro doesn't want to lose momentum of their more popular Movie line.

"Not Shot" (as someone said) is a pass for me. Snarl on the other hand, being my fav Dino, is hard to pass up despite the colours. Bee's chest? I was apprehensive about the decision to have simpler transformations and the AOE toyline confirmed my fears.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

The Hot Shot toy on display at BotCon had flame deco on the front of the car, and they mentioned at the presentation panel that it was aimed at being Tracks... but word is that GM vetoed the name and flame design.
    Gee, I wonder why the American car market would be worried about flaming cars on fire..?

Let's hope Reprolabels makes a fix!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!