Thread: SB's M.A.S.K sales...

Default SB's M.A.S.K sales...

After starting my MASK collecting i have come across a few extras which i just don't need so thought some of you may like them.
    Pics at the end.
    PRICES NEGOTIABLE

Thunderhawk $ 40$30
    Accessories: None
    Stickers: C7
    Condition: C7
    Details: No figure or bombs. Does include fully working seatbelts which are often snapped/broken/missing. Stickers show wear but are not terrible. Chrome wing parts show wear. Transforming function fully working and wings stay upright perfectly. Over time 3 out of the 4 tyres are looking somewhat 'flat'.

Hurricane $4030
    Accessories: figure and mask. Solid C8 condition. Missing spare tyre.
    Details: Has figure and mask which is a bonus. Chrome is worn but still presentable. Stickers show wear but still look quite crisp. Tyres are all excellent as is the transforming function.

Stinger $4030
    Accessories: figure and mask. Solid C8 condition.
    Stickers: C8
    Condition: C8
    Details: Paint in good order. Transformation in fully working order. Has figure and mask in good condition. Tyres are nice. Grill which covers windscreen is in great shape and still stays in place when in car mode without ever 'popping' up. The grill not staying firmly in place when in car mode is a common flaw with this figure and this one doesn't have it!! Also, as an extra bonus, the claw at the back of the vehicle is still there and in working order. This is usually missing or broken and good luck finding another one anywhere!!
    Vehicle is missing its mortar cannon and exhaust blasters. Chrome on this vehicle is in amazing shape!

Vampire $2015
    Accessories: figure and mask. Solid C8 condition.
    Condition: C8
    Details: Transformation is in great working order. Stickers look good. Chrome is very nice. Missing windscreen and 2 x missiles.

Slingshot jet $105
    Accessories: Canopy
    Stickers: C6
    Details: Jet which goes with Slingshot. Comes with its canopy which is often missing. The tail section appears to have been glued at some stage in its life. Does not detract from overall appearance or functionality and is hardly noticeable.

More than happy to trade for other MASK items which i may be after.
    Paypal preferred but i will also accept direct deposit.
    Postage is at the buyers expense.
    Prices negotiable.
    SB

Last edited by sideswipes brother; 6th December 2015 at 10:17 AM.

Ooooh I'm interested in your switchblade mainly to complete mine please

All yours if you like.
    Send me a pm with your details and i will get a postage quote. Judging by its weight it should be the standard $7.90

Default Price reduction

Price reduction

All Sold!!