Thread: AOE Pop! Vinyl Figures from Funko

Default AOE Pop! Vinyl Figures from Funko

Of all places, I found this on Tomopop this morning:

Funko has released some official images of its upcoming Pop! Transfomers: Age of Extinction figures. Fans may recall seeing Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in the Toy Fair coverage, but Drift (who appeared as a silhouette) is new.

While I'm naturally disappointed by a lack of Starscream (who presumably didn't make it into the latest Transformers film on account of being dead), the three Pop! Transformers that aren't everybody's favorite Seeker all look good. I suppose the only drawback is that they look less distinctively Pop! than other offerings, but they still have the button eyes and should blend well into a Pop! collection.

Transfomers: Age of Extinction will appear in theaters on June 27th (and should be better than the previous films because Shia LaBeouf is *finally* gone... he's probably off to ruin the new He-Man movie or something), but Funko's Pop! Transformers figures should be hitting shelves this month. Meanwhile I'll be trying to forget a bit of information I learned from Toy Fair which might be a spoiler.
    There are also some pictures, which is what prompted me to post this, as the figures actually look pretty good. They don't have quite the typical Pop! Vinyl look to them which has always been a turn off to me. In fact, they look to have a good bit of sculpted detail which is nice to see. Also, Drift is in movie accurate colours, unlike the Generations Figure...

Optimus, Bumblebee and Drift are available for $15.99 each or 2 for $30 at of all places JB HiFi.