Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Umart is getting into toys. Maybe we should email them asking to stock TFs?

Default Umart is getting into toys. Maybe we should email them asking to stock TFs?

So the reputable, large, online and brick and mortar computer retailer Umart is getting into the toy business.

I know it's a long shot, but we have an opportunity to get someone that's not going to collapse like PC into stocking Transformers.

If you would like to request that they stock Transformers toys or other toylines of your liking, you can send them an email at support@umart.com.au

I've already put in my request for Transformers lines for them to stock, but if enough of us request it we have a better chance of getting them stocked.

I've been dealing with Umart for my PC hardware for something like a decade with the only issues being quickly and easily resolved by them.

Never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Never heard of them.
    They are East Coast based, over in Perth you guys have PLE as the big PC retailer.

Are you guys just trolling or do you not build PCs or something like that?

Legit never heard of them.
    I don't build PC's either. Sorry.

Sigh, what's that stupid Harry Potter word... Muggle?

They are one of the biggest PC retailers in the country and unlike MSY have an overall great reputation. The only larger PC retailer in the country with a good reputation is PC Case Gear in Melbourne.

My question is why would they be getting into toys, unless it’s the big end expensive ones? Surely having general transformers in the smaller classes would not make them enough profit to make it worthwhile?

Of course it is worth inquiring but I can’t see them doing it unless they get hundreds of inquiries.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    They are East Coast based, over in Perth you guys have PLE as the big PC retailer.
    Never heard of PLE either. (I hate computers).

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sigh, what's that stupid Harry Potter word... Muggle?

They are one of the biggest PC retailers in the country and unlike MSY have an overall great reputation. The only larger PC retailer in the country with a good reputation is PC Case Gear in Melbourne.

I guess I'm a muggle too as I had to look them up.
    If they really are the largest retailer in the country, it is strange that they aren't a big "brand" name... or even advertise.
    They are so inconspicuous, I looked up the one nearest me on google maps, and realised that I drive past it to and from work each day, and never noticed it.... they just don't even try to grab your attention from the street. Then again, maybe they don't need the extra attention if they are getting enough business already.

Never heard of them...

... Until I had to build a new PC back in 2013...