Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Do TLTC bunch all your items including preorders into the one package, or one by one? (I'm doing pickup if it helps)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Do TLTC bunch all your items including preorders into the one package, or one by one? (I'm doing pickup if it helps)
    Only when ordered in the same checkout. But if you're picking up then that doesnt matter anyway, they mainly only hold all items ordered together so that you arent paying extra postage, if you're picking up then there should be no issue (I'm pretty sure others who have picked up can back this up but going off what I know this should be the case)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Only when ordered in the same checkout. But if you're picking up then that doesnt matter anyway, they mainly only hold all items ordered together so that you arent paying extra postage, if you're picking up then there should be no issue (I'm pretty sure others who have picked up can back this up but going off what I know this should be the case)
    Definitely can back the comment when picking up in person. TLTC have always been great with me and picking up bulk orders.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Is there a limit to how many items you can bundle for postage? I'm assuming their must be, I just bought several purchases a week or so apart and kept adding to "existing order".

I assume if needed I can pay more postage when the items are actually out?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I bought from these guys before via their ebay page early last year, back then I had a long list of questions and took a week to get a reply...guess times changed but I got my intended order after they replied.

I see good now but has anyone made a pre-order with them, I'm curious as to where they get their stock and their reliability in that regard, how are pre-orders handled upfront payment or pay later (as in via their website not ebay).

And how does their shipping cost work, I can't expect a hlj/bbts warehouse storage type deal can I, saw a listing about the platinum edition unicron and just thinking how much damage my wallet would take from postage.
    I hate to bring "them" up but what if they got stock from...those guys, I see a few ebay pages seeing stock at good rates but clearly profitable if bought from "them", I'm just paranoid about australian business is all

A week is pretty ordinary for ebay, just use their regular vanilla email from their main website. Slowest response I've had so far is 3-6 hours on a weekday.

Ordered in stock items in Thursday, got them today... great turnaround (esp considered the long weekend was what stopped them arriving yesterday)!

One word of caution, they packed the 5 figures v tightly so some of the DLXs had bent backing cards on the edges; no big deal for me as I throw away my boxes etc. but maybe need to email them in advance if you want the packages in mint condition.

Otherwise I recommend!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like they're getting the takara tomy mall exclusive mp15-16e set

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....ttes-pre-order

I'm willing to take the gamble, not gonna be burnt like the last mob I dealt with

What's the difference with the shipping rates?
    The 15 bucks option versus the less than 10 bucks one?
    I can't seem to find info on how they calculate shipping...
    Can anyone forward the link to me?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    What's the difference with the shipping rates?
    The 15 bucks option versus the less than 10 bucks one?
    I can't seem to find info on how they calculate shipping...
    Can anyone forward the link to me?
    Thanks in advance.
    Well there isnt really a page with shipping rates I can find other then this one which as one could gather is only for if you need to pay them to post something https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/shipping/

But from experience looking at the postage prices when I've added things to the cart this is the basic run down.
    For one item the size of a deluxe transformer or smaller it generally costs $9 for regular postage and $15 for express post.
    For one item the size of a voyager transformer or larger it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.
    And for multiple items regardless of size and number of items it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.

Well there isnt really a page with shipping rates I can find other then this one which as one could gather is only for if you need to pay them to post something https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/shipping/

But from experience looking at the postage prices when I've added things to the cart this is the basic run down.
    For one item the size of a deluxe transformer or smaller it generally costs $9 for regular postage and $15 for express post.
    For one item the size of a voyager transformer or larger it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.
    And for multiple items regardless of size and number of items it generally costs $15 for regular postage and $35 for express post.
    Thanks for that buddy
    That's most helpful.