Page 515 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 495505510511512513514515516517518519520525535 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 10407

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    If Cutthroat was to be Harpy, then would he/she be a femcon as well?
    Nope. G1 Cutthroat is a kinda generic looking bird monster... thing. In any case, all canonical material refers to him as a male (e.g. tech specs etc.) and his G1 voice actor was male.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That would be awesome! Somebody needs to pick up the pace and bring that to fruition!
    If Cutthroat was to be Harpy, then would he/she be a femcon as well?
    Blot - I always saw him as a monster that hunts through trapping its prey: Crab-like claws, a shiny black 'Alien' like head suitable for hiding, small legs that can't run fast
    I kind of like the idea of Cutthroat being fem-bot-ised a la Botcon Animated Drag Strip. Give him/her a pair of dual energon swords and you've got a sweet IDW Arcee homage too.
    Of course, they could just make him a roc and then the gender thing is moot.

Blot would most likely be a gargoyle IMO, though the SG idea of an ogre works too. His bio gives him wall-climbing abilities so I'd go for gargoyle myself.

Hey guys. Not entirely TF related but I need an image hosting site that preferably works via iPhone so I can upload images and then share them here. Also while I'm going, how can I thumbnail images I share instead of displaying the whole full sized image. I don't get on the computer much and it would be much easier if I could do it all from my phone. Thanks guys

Dunno, don't touch apple stuff myself.

As for Blot, I always saw him as a gorilla monster. But a gargoyle works for me. I like the Terrorcons a lot and would love to see an awesome update!

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Hey guys. Not entirely TF related but I need an image hosting site that preferably works via iPhone so I can upload images and then share them here. Also while I'm going, how can I thumbnail images I share instead of displaying the whole full sized image. I don't get on the computer much and it would be much easier if I could do it all from my phone. Thanks guys
    Photobucket have an iPhone app that is fairy easy to use. not sure about thumbnailing things though

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I use a photobucket app on my android phone, deadonarrival says ther's a similar thing for iPhone, so I'd suggest giving that a go.

thumbnails, I'm not so sure about. doing thumbnails here seems to be the result of uploading directly to the forum which then uses up Griffins server space.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

With photobucket, just add th_ before the name of the image file. So for example if blah2.photobucket.com/blahblah/blah/blahblahblah.jpg gives you the full sized image, just change it to blah2.photobucket.com/blahblah/blah/th_blahblahblah.jpg and that'll display the thumbnail instead. Whenever I quote someone's post with a full sized photobucket image, I add the th_ to the file name so I'm not quoting the same image in it's full size again.

A couple of years ago i got a transformers character guide for my mate published by Dreamwave. It was all the characters from A-K, Dreamwave then went bust and IDW took over and i got him the IDW guide L-Z.
    Does anyone know the exact title of them?
    Cheers, Ken
    Spiderken Away!

Transformers More Than Meets The Eye

(no connection to the current comic series with the same name)

If I wanted to read the G2 Comics, what would be the best way to go about it?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...