Thread: FT-03 Quake Wave

Default FT-03 Quake Wave

Wondering whether anyone either has FT-03 Quake Wave for sale or know where to buy the latest release of it?

You can get them on eBay for about $170-180 with free shipping. I'm considering getting one there.

Chimungmung has them in stock here. $153 shipped. Not a bad price.

I've ordered from Tony a few times and will do so again.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Thanks for the replies

Also, last I remember Chimungmung sold KO's?? If they are now selling legit items then awesome.

EDIT: Just checked that link you posted Trent and it shows nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarquiss View Post
    Thanks for the replies

Also, last I remember Chimungmung sold KO's?? If they are now selling legit items then awesome.

EDIT: Just checked that link you posted Trent and it shows nothing?
    Strange. They must have sold out last night because it was there. That sucks.

Aces toy store in USA has him but at a bit higher price.

Toy Arena also has him in stock. I've bought from there before with no worries but from what I've read lately on TFW it's now a bit of a risk

So eBay might be the way to go now.

Yeah Chimungmung used to sell KOs as well as genuine stuff but he must have got a C&D because it all vanished overnight. It didn't worry me because he clearly labelled KOs as such so they weren't easily confused
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I ordered my Quakewave from Acestoystore and the service was excellent.

I've also ordered from Chimungmung and been very happy. Tony used to sell KOs but it seems he was arrested earlier in the year and fined, and his since gone genuine only. Might be worth sending him an email to confirm stock, as he has the cheapest price by quite a bit.

Other options include Captured Prey or Kapow Toys.

I'd suggest staying away from Ebay unless the seller explicitly states that they will include the opaque hand/gun and the new forearm with rotating hose parts. I think these are included in the box for third run figures, but are being supplied separately to other retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Iriorne View Post
    I ordered my Quakewave from Acestoystore and the service was excellent.

I've also ordered from Chimungmung and been very happy. Tony used to sell KOs but it seems he was arrested earlier in the year and fined, and his since gone genuine only. Might be worth sending him an email to confirm stock, as he has the cheapest price by quite a bit.

Other options include Captured Prey or Kapow Toys.

I'd suggest staying away from Ebay unless the seller explicitly states that they will include the opaque hand/gun and the new forearm with rotating hose parts. I think these are included in the box for third run figures, but are being supplied separately to other retailers.
    This guy has the right idea, as you're looking specifically for the opaque hand version.

I don't honestly mind, so I might get one on eBay, don't really care, though the opaque hand does look snazzy and makes him look less colourful.

Quak wave is back in stock at Chimungmung.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Also received the replacement arm.

If Tony from Chimungmung is out of something you should send him a email he might be waiting on stock or can still arrange it for you. Ive gotten a few things from him and the service was nothing less then 100% he responds very quickly and yeah most of the time his prices are really good plus shipping is quick aswell and reasonably priced.