Page 242 of 380 FirstFirst ... 222232237238239240241242243244245246247252262 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3796

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

This is what happens when some Year 9 girls got hold of FoC Optimus Prime and decided to give him a bouquet of flowers made from a post-it note.

Default Sky Shadow

I got a lot of love for this figure. Its a great little deluxe. Both modes look great (esp bot mode) although alt mode suffers from VAHS (Visible Arm & Hand Syndrome) which I'm not totally sure is a thing, but it probably should be given the number of figures that are plagued with this affliction (I'm looking at you Classics Jetfire!). I know its a repaint with a new head, but I never looked twice at the Thunderwing original.
    My only gripe would be the original weapons. They are ridiculous - both aesthetically and proportionally.
    Since TFP Wheeljack got his shiny new blades from Dr Wu, I felt his old swords needed to be rehomed. I think they are a great match with SkyShadow. The 90degree offset peg in the handle allows for neat storage in bot mode. Even simultaneously along with ex-Tankor's dual-barreled blasters. He can even carry them in alt mode (somewhat less convincingly, but hey, its better than some of the excuses that Hasbro dream up).

TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Thanks to Shirokaze my classics Combaticons are complete!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Thanks to Shirokaze my classics Combaticons are complete!

Nice man! They look great together!

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    I got a lot of love for this figure. Its a great little deluxe.
    +1. Not to mention that it's a LOT easier and cheaper than trying to get a G1 Black Shadow figure off the secondary market!

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    I got a lot of love for this figure. Its a great little deluxe. Both modes look great (esp bot mode) although alt mode suffers from VAHS (Visible Arm & Hand Syndrome) which I'm not totally sure is a thing, but it probably should be given the number of figures that are plagued with this affliction (I'm looking at you Classics Jetfire!). I know its a repaint with a new head, but I never looked twice at the Thunderwing original.
    My only gripe would be the original weapons. They are ridiculous - both aesthetically and proportionally.
    Since TFP Wheeljack got his shiny new blades from Dr Wu, I felt his old swords needed to be rehomed. I think they are a great match with SkyShadow. The 90degree offset peg in the handle allows for neat storage in bot mode. Even simultaneously along with ex-Tankor's dual-barreled blasters. He can even carry them in alt mode (somewhat less convincingly, but hey, its better than some of the excuses that Hasbro dream up).
    Nice, I also passed up the first version of this mold and having this guy I'm happy with that choice.

your weapon use is inspired to say the least.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    your weapon use is inspired to say the least.
    Thanks mate!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Bumblebee joined us for lunch

Awfully sharp teeth for a freakin' herbivore. And five horns? I guess this makes him a... Penteceratops?!?

The Special Teams are here!