Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 18th November 2017, 10:19 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
I don't know if this is a shot at me because of my posts above it but if so I hope I was clear. I don't have any expectations of prices on anything. If I don't like the price of something I don't buy it. For example I don't expect to buy MP-11SW for the $185.95 I paid to PC but on the other hand there is no way I would pay $300 for it either. Others would but I won't.

That's why I am at a cross road. I wouldn't have ever bought all the seekers if it wasn't for PC prices. To be fair they delivered to me Thundercracker, Ramjet and Thrust for that $185.95 price. I also couldn't say no to some other characters that I may have skipped due to PC prices and availability. I was a very happy customer.

However it was also my downfall as I had been so happy with PC that I believed that they would still deliver when I should have seen the signs earlier and bought replacements when they were more available. Now they are prices I just can't justify. Thus my dilemma.

Nope wasn't having a shot at anyone, just making it clear that pc prices are no longer a legit comparison as you will not know if they really deliver hence the reliability is no longer there.

Your own factors are exactly the way they are, I can understand if there is a budget and pc was the bridge of that gap as it was mine but as it is, there is no more such happiness. As I import toys myself I was a little more cautious oh what was happening and decided to take some of the members advice here.

There will always have reissue just whether you are willing to wait.
I got my Skywarp at $215 which is reasonable.
Old 19th November 2017, 01:28 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Nice surprise in my credit card account today, CBA had returned money for all bar one of my invoices which was skywarp. It was about 10invoices and most of them multiple figures. When I did the charge back I gave them all invoice numbers and the cost of each invoice, not seperate figures on each order. I believed This helped when getting the ETA dates as for some only one figure was in the time frame I could find.
Haven't yet recieved any communication from the bank about the refund.