Page 633 of 833 FirstFirst ... 613623628629630631632633634635636637638643653 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'd post a pic but bit lethargic due to heat and lack of fan but it seems big w werribee plaza found more of those rid legion figures from the last big sale.

20 racks of legion figures with bisk as the one I remember from whatever the wave, each clogged (so about 5+).

I REALLY don't see them doing any restocks of tf's for awhile not with the broadsides also clogging up shelf space, what a horrible sight :c

For those still interested...
    1 x CW Rodimus
    2 x CW Blackjack
    All at Target Frankston.

Saw an Octane & Blitzwing at kmart keilor downs a bit earlier.

K-Mart Werribee had new Rescue Bots deluxes Dinobot Chase and Blue Optimus Prime

Was at Parkmore on the weekend. Kmart had TLK Leader Megs (in one of those wire wrap antitheft get ups) and the Misfire wave of deluxes. Big W had a heap of RID warrior class Twinferno and the big gimmick TLK Dragonstorm.

Big w werribee plaza has the tlk wave 2 deluxes and the new one steps with cogman on a separate display along with more rid warriors (bludgeon wave), whatever you do don't look at the normal shelf, full of berzerkers (and one or 2 barricades mixed in) and the pegs full of rid legions and shelf warming broadsides.

Nothing else in the nearby target, TRU, toyworld and kmart aside from what was reported with the rescue bots, didn't check myers in time but I doubt it'd be anything good

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Big w werribee plaza has the tlk wave 2 deluxes and the new one steps with cogman on a separate display along with more rid warriors (bludgeon wave), whatever you do don't look at the normal shelf, full of berzerkers (and one or 2 barricades mixed in) and the pegs full of rid legions and shelf warming broadsides.

Nothing else in the nearby target, TRU, toyworld and kmart aside from what was reported with the rescue bots, didn't check myers in time but I doubt it'd be anything good

Every Target I've visited so far has a voyager TLK Scorn but no Nitro. From now on I'll be focusing on Big W. It has more promise based on what you've just shown me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Every Target I've visited so far has a voyager TLK Scorn but no Nitro. From now on I'll be focusing on Big W. It has more promise based on what you've just shown me. Thank you.
    I saw ONE target (werribee) that had both but just one of each, I shoved them up the back behind the wall of grimlocks (was apprehensive...)next day both gone and never seen ANY scorns or nitro's since anywhere, luckily I had scorn PO'd with hlj, no plans for nitro unless a movie the best comes lol.

But as said in other threads big w's are expected to be getting pallets of these, I'll have to check over the weekend if they got more voyagers but at a guess it'll be wave 2 again, deluxes and one steps however are looking fresh and plentiful

No sign of titans return Seaspray yet? Is he not making his way over to our shores?

if anyone still wants to army build sharkticons i think i saw about 5 in knox city westfield, kmart i believe.