Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Crosshairs or Orion Pax from TR Kup?

A photo of a recoloured TR Deluxe Kup toy has surfaced with no details to say if it is legit, and what character it is meant to be (or if it is just a miscoloured prototype).

The colours have some people thinking Crosshairs, as the other three Autobot Targetmasters (Crosshairs, Pointblank, Sureshot) are likely to be done soon, now that the three "new character" Decepticon Targetmasters are confirmed (Triggerhappy, Misfire, Slugslinger). Not that Gen1 or TR Kup could pass as Crosshairs without some significant remoulding (even still, the vehicle types are completely different).

Orion Pax is also an option, as the Gen1 Kup toy was released in red and blue by Ehobby almost 10 years ago, as Orion Pax. If it is Orion Pax, it is more likely to be a JP exclusive to Ehobby or to the June Tokyo Toy Fair.
    I saw that. I thought it was a custom job thb. If it is either though, definitely interested.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Default Rumours for next wave of Takara Legends

The US fansites are reporting that the next set of Takara Legends to be revealed are Perceptor, Bumblebee, Topspin, Overlord, Seaspray and Slugslinger.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ut-next/38386/

Default Rumour - MP-40 to 44

Take this with a grain of salt but it has been reported on The Allspark that the next set of MPs will be Dinobot, Blaster, Trailbreaker, a two-pack of Autobot Mini-Cassettes, and Twincast.

If this is true, and I really hope it is, I am certainly glad I didn't give into temptation and get the KFC not-Blaster

I was also hoping for more cons

Hmm hope that's true. I'll be locked in for MP Blaster!

I'm glad I didn't give in to temptation with one of those 500 3P Trailbreakers. Hope Trailbreaker is coming as he is my most favourite Autobot.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I expected Hoist and trailbreaker, but I am not interested in those already.
    I am happy with the 3p trailbreaker and hoist available and honestly I dont think I care about the TT one.

Blaster, I am not a fan. and if prices are ridiculous, I won't be keen.

No Jazz,
    Mirage
    Hound

Insecticons? come on....seriously not sure what the hell is this even taking long.

Reflector? easy diaclone there..urm...

sigh....move along drifand there isn't anything. lol

In the interview with the designer for Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker and Hoist were all but confirmed.

That said, I thought they were alternating G1 and Beast Wars releases going forward?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    In the interview with the designer for Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker and Hoist were all but confirmed.

That said, I thought they were alternating G1 and Beast Wars releases going forward?
    Are the BW releases popular enough to do that?

Given they have already done Magnus and Hot Rod I am not surprised that they are going with Blaster (and an easy redeco in Twincast). They can reuse that mold over and over... Shattered glass Blaster and Soundwave set!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

...these I like

Lets just hope twincast doesn't get a cassette bot that's too memorable so it lessens the need to buy a malibu stacy with a new hat.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    ...these I like

Lets just hope twincast doesn't get a cassette bot that's too memorable so it lessens the need to buy a malibu stacy with a new hat.
    Here's a question. Who would you rate as the most memorable Autobot cassette? I'd say Steeljaw but I doubt there would be a consensus on this.