Page 914 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 894904909910911912913914915916917918919924934 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Anyone know if the oversized Kinder Surprise TF (& MLP) will be available locally? They are 100g.
    I would be surprised if we do... unless it gets imported for Easter.

And it isn't worth contacting Ferrero Rocher in Australia either, as they have never once replied to my queries about getting past Transformers items.

FatalityPitt Guest

I just found out the TR Siege on Cybertron set will be a BigBadToyStore exclusive. Can anyone think of any instances when an online store exclusive got made available in Australia? Through Toys'R'Us perhaps? I've never bought from BigBadToyStore, but I imagine their shipping to Australia would cost a kidney..

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    I just found out the TR Siege on Cybertron set will be a BigBadToyStore exclusive. Can anyone think of any instances when an online store exclusive got made available in Australia? Through Toys'R'Us perhaps? I've never bought from BigBadToyStore, but I imagine their shipping to Australia would cost a kidney..
    Most of the Platinum Series' had an Australian Release. Only Preadaking and Starscream were not available in Aussie Retail.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Bought a set of Titans Return stickers off griffin the other weekend when he was in town.

Finally got some time to put them on, and I can't figure out where Stickers #44 and #45 go on Alpha Trion.
    The instructions aren't the best and I can't find a good photo of the stickers applied in the area.
    Any one got a photo of the stickers applied or can lend a hand?

On a side note, 2 of the stickers are for his moustache. Bit of an odd choice for stickers. I think his silver 'stache looks better than bright red though so I might leave them off.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Anyone know if the oversized Kinder Surprise TF (& MLP) will be available locally? They are 100g.
    If I see it at work I'll mention it, but we've never had anything but the tiny Kinder eggs, so I wouldn't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm going to pay stupid aftermarket prices for a G1 or TFCC Metalhawk.
    Wow, just had a look at current prices for the Metalhawk's. I knew the G1 version was stupid expensive but the TFCC one has really shot up in price. I got mine on clearance from BBTS for $17.99 USD.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Most of the Platinum Series' had an Australian Release. Only Preadaking and Starscream were not available in Aussie Retail.
    Cheers. There's hope after all

Only figure I'm really keen on from the set is Pounce. If I have to pay for a $100-200 box set, AND international shipping costs; just to get a little scout class figure - I surrender.

I don't have my MP Grapple instructions on hand, can someone confirm if the "official" transformation has the butt flap flipped around with the grey side turned outward or just the orange side facing outward?

Did we ever hear anything further about that rumoured Carnivac redeco of Titans Return Wolfwire/Weirdwolf?

I don't remember hearing anything about from the recent Toyfair/etc events.

Has the TR Legends class Brawn come out here yet or have I missed it?
    Spiderken Away!