Page 96 of 183 FirstFirst ... 7686919293949596979899100101106116 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Yeah did so last night on HLJ's contact page. Now to play the waiting game.

Though with how it's all out together, not entirely sure how to swap the parts.

so it turns out that HLJ can't replace as they're out of stock, so it's either send back for total refund, or take 25% as a credit for my next order and keep as is.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    so it turns out that HLJ can't replace as they're out of stock, so it's either send back for total refund, or take 25% as a credit for my next order and keep as is.
    When TRU gets it in, you could buy and swap and return....

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    When TRU gets it in, you could buy and swap and return....
    Making sure that you return it as "faulty goods" and they know it (so that it isn't put back on the shelf)... and maybe even put a note in the box in case someone at TRU finds it later and decides to tape it back up and re-sell it because they couldn't see anything wrong with it. (or intentionally re-sell it)

My movie 1 heat changing logo coffee mug is beginning to lose the changing logo thing on the outside.

Ever since Griffins unfortunate situation of leaving them to soak in the sink and the thing peeling off, I have been rather careful with mine, but notice now that it has cracked in the corner and is chipping off.

This kind of secret showing crap is what I love about TFS and would love to have a new replacement mug......

They were indeed awesome mugs... probably the best merchandise item I've ever bought that I got the most use from, and the most fun from.

It was indeed a sad day when they came off in the sink.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Making sure that you return it as "faulty goods" and they know it (so that it isn't put back on the shelf)... and maybe even put a note in the box in case someone at TRU finds it later and decides to tape it back up and re-sell it because they couldn't see anything wrong with it. (or intentionally re-sell it)
    oh any time I return something, I demonstrate the fault. Having worked retail for the last 10 years or so, I have some compassion for the guys on the other end.

Still feels kinda dodgy for me doing this, but, I guess they all came from the same place originally...

Gahhhhh!!!! My PW from HLJ this month is really pissing me off. After it took HLJ a week to send out my PW I find it full of QC problems.

MP-21G G2 Bumblebee's rear bumper broke off in transformation actually breaking the plastic knob on the end and now won't sit back in properly.

QT-23 Optimus and 24 Bumblebee are both a floppy messes.

TAV Drift has some paint chips on his painted clear plastic section.

TAV Sideswipe faired the best with a single (but large) paint chip.

Takara Tomy have really had bad QC as of late, hope it's not going to continue.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    GOD DAMNIT!!!!

Botcon box set is here.... Stepper is rooted (neck ratchet not engaged) and oil master has no weapons!
    Yay!! Club sorted this out.... Arrived today!

Last month when I went to pick up my comics, they gave me two copies of Windblade #3, which I didn't initially notice because they were variant covers. I later returned the surplus copy (they gave me store credit). Today I picked up all the TF comics in my standing order, among which was Windblade #5, but no Windblade #4! I called the store to find out what happened, and the attendant said that their system shows that they sold me #4 last month. Then it dawned on me... that spare #3 must've been placed in my box by accident instead of #4! Anyway, I was told that if there are any remaining copies of #4 on shelf, then it would be placed in my box, if not, they would order another one for me.

But of course, this means that I can't read #5... it's just sitting there taunting me. I also picked up #1 of Combiner Hunters -- so can I read this now or should I wait until I've finished reading #4-5 of Combiner Wars: Windblade first? I'm assuming that it's the latter. (-_-)