Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target 20% off all toys - April 1-19

That's a good price, and should make for a good investment piece to buy an extra one or two.

It's weird... it didn't show up when searching for "Transfrormers", as it only listed two items. But then I saw on the side that there was a sub-category of "clearance", which has three more items listed. (the website had taken the three clearance items out of the toys category, and the main search from their Transformers Page, was only showing "toy" matches)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's a good price, and should make for a good investment piece to buy an extra one or two.

It's weird... it didn't show up when searching for "Transfrormers", as it only listed two items. But then I saw on the side that there was a sub-category of "clearance", which has three more items listed. (the website had taken the three clearance items out of the toys category, and the main search from their Transformers Page, was only showing "toy" matches)
    Yeah, I think they class the clearance items in a different category for some strange reason.

There was the plastic Silver Knight OP for $6.40 pre the 20% extra discount as well.

Megatran Guest

Target still calls Grimlock as Ivan for this 2-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainter4Life View Post
    The AOE Grimlock + Silver Knight Optimus Prime 2 Pack is on clearance at only $16 after discount.

http://www.target.com.au/p/transform...gures/55822992

I added two for $40 so you get free in-store pickup and then apply the code ILOVETARGET at the checkout for extra 20% off.
    Does the Spend $40 for Free Click & Collect apply to the pre-discount total cost or once all the discounts are calculated?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Target still calls Grimlock as Ivan for this 2-pack.

Does the Spend $40 for Free Click & Collect apply to the pre-discount total cost or once all the discounts are calculated?
    Pre discount mate. I added 2 to my cart and that was enough for me to get the free in-store pickup option.

So does the 20% + 20% work in store? I want to pick up a leader Megatron soon and hopefully I can find one.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Apparently not - See post #9.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently not - See post #9.
    Shame. Might still give it a try to see if it works.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Megatran Guest

The AoE Stomp 'n Chomp Grimlock comes out to $76.16 (with the extra 20% off using ILOVETARGET redemption code). Qualifies for Free Home Delivery.

http://www.target.com.au/p/transform...igure/56711011

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I found some deluxe RiD figures (Grimlock, Strongarm, Steeljaw and Bee) but they didn't scan.

End up $12 for Grimlock, but not sure if that's the right price, I think the toy section guy stuffed up!
    Got Steeljaw this afternoon. Didn't scan through. Rang up and they said to just bring it back and get the 20% off. I'll have to check the price of the CW stuff to see if they are scanning right while I'm there.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Snagged a grimlock warrior rid at target shellharbour. It scanned at $29. Girl at the checkout said it was the discounted price but I got her to check, I was right and got it for 20% less.
    Took her and two others 5 mins to figure out the discount was $5.80. Maths in action people.

The robot elbow joints seem extremely iffy, anyone noticed this?