Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JP Deluxe Stinger AD-32 here in March

Default JP Deluxe Stinger AD-32 here in March

The special imports keep coming to Australia thanks to the relationship Hasbro Australia has with Hasbro HK, for those unable or unwilling to buy
    online from foreign sources.

The red redeco of the 2014 Bumblebee toy as Stinger is being released in Japan (and Hong Kong) in early January, and Hasbro Australia is organising
    to have a small shipment come here a month later, aiming for the first week of February. Now expected in March.

It's a bit late to the party, but it can't be helped due to the late release of the Japanese one and the cancellation of the Hasbro one.
    I asked the local office if the Hasbro version was going to be the same as the Japanese one (a straight redeco) because it has been a topic of
    debate on fansites, but unfortunately they didn't know.

Unfortunately we do not know what version the Hasbro Deluxe Stinger would have been so you will have to continue to have this debate.
    Details on price, date and store will be added later when known.

(in case anyone was hoping for MP-11SW Skywarp to come here as well, sorry, but the local branch couldn't secure any, as it is not just a HK
    exclusive, but a store-exclusive within HK... making it very limited)
    Last edited by griffin; 14th February 2015 at 02:07 PM.

Kudos to Hasbro Australia for bringing in these recent batch of figures. Lets hope they can keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Kudos to Hasbro Australia for bringing in these recent batch of figures. Lets hope they can keep it up
    ^ Kudos for sure. Awesome to see this sort of stuff here.

So as some of you already know, Hasbro asked me to translate the instructions for this toy. It was relatively much easier than the other jobs I've done, since it's just translating - although that's still rather laborious and time-consuming - but I didn't need to do any creative writing (since Stinger's character is about as in depth as most other Bayformers ). The only creative element I did was the creation of Stinger's motto, based on my G1 Stinger fan made profile. And as with MP22, I've added a translation of Stinger's motto in Latin (but also added the English version).

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The only creative element I did was the creation of Stinger's motto, based on my G1 Stinger fan made profile. And as with MP22, I've added a translation of Stinger's motto in Latin (but also added the English version).
    I like it!

Word from Hasbro Australia - this has been pushed back to March now... but is definitely coming here.

Does all imports have English manuals? Does a TRU MP21 bumblebee has English manual?

Well if I knew this, I wouldn't have bought one from RK

I already have a movie version 'Cliffjumper'. may get it if I can get it cheap.