Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Transformers Toy Checklist for Australia

Saw a Leader Class Jetfire at the Doncaster TRU and yes, it was 89.99... I had a bit of a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by vorox4251 View Post
    Uhhh... I was just looking at the the official site listings and it was worrying
    Leaders $90
    Voyagers $50
    Deluxe and. Warrior $30
    Legends $20
    Legion $8

Also
    3-step $40
    1 step $20

Prepare to import people... This year is going to hurt
    At least that shows Combiner wars wave 1 and 2 are coming out here and hopefully very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    At least that shows Combiner wars wave 1 and 2 are coming out here and hopefully very soon!
    Yes but it says the much simpler warriors will be a very hard to swallow 30 still

Hi all, new to the group, just wondering with the MP22 Ultra Magnus release at Toys 'R' Us, will this be different to the Takara release, i.e. (Original G1 Colours, Bonus Matrix etc)? Can't find a thing about this exclusive version. For 300 clams, I want to know if its worth to pre-order on Toys 'R' Us website. Any info would be great.

Thanks fellow collectors and fans, just opened my Takara MP22 today, marvelous engineering. My favourite TF now...

Details here - exact same toy as the Japanese/Hong Kong release, but with an extra set of instructions/bio that is in English.

It's only a couple weeks old and it's already updated with a heap of new Japanese items, plus a number of release dates... and it's still before the US Toyfair, which should see the next major update.

A few more updates with the Japanese section and the exclusives section.
    I've also included various Generations toys that keep popping up on retailer's computers, but details will be updated when the US Toyfair begins in a couple weeks and toys are confirmed from the source.

Checklist now updated with all the US Toyfair info that I could find (exhibits, presentations and press-releases).

(I removed the GEN DLX Autobot cars and VOY Optimus Maximus, until they can be verified from an official source or have the toys found/revealed)

Updated with anything revealed at the Australian Toyfair that was not already known... particularly the store exclusives (in post #5) and the GEN, RID & RB items that were not at NY Toyfair (in posts #2, #3 & #4).
    Also updated anything that has been released here and overseas since the last update.

Post #8 is now being used for items that are from rumours and unconfirmed sources... mostly for my own amusement and for future reference, to see what the more reliable sources end up being over the long term.