Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay.com.au 10% off until 27th April 2015

Megatran Guest

Default ebay.com.au 10% off until 27th April 2015

EDIT: This campaign is NOT open to all ebay members. The Redemption Coupon Code is NOT valid.

Got told by work colleague (need to verify).

Coupon code: CHEERS

Some T&Cs:
    Minimum spend AU$150
    Maximum saving AU$100
    One transaction per ebay.com.au member
    Must pay via PayPal

Can someone please include the link to the full T&Cs.

(C'mon ebay, bring back the 20% off Toys sale)
    Last edited by Megatran; 22nd April 2015 at 09:13 PM.

Dammit, I just bought a heap of stuff today after waiting all week... -_-

I can't seem to find anything on EBay's website about it though

Im really curious if that one transaction includes multiple items brought from one seller
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Megatran Guest

I think its up to 10 items in one transaction but don't quote me. I'll check tomorrow on my work computer & work colleague.

I'm surprised others are not aware of this. I'm usually the LAST to find out about these sort of things.

Unfortunately it tells me that the code is linked to another eBay account, so everybody mustn't be eligible.

Generally these codes are targeted offers. Unless it is advertised on the site or blog.

This might be the same as that recent $10 PayPal voucher as in only to ebay members who have been flagged as inactive for a certain period of time perhaps.

DAMMIT I actually thought I saw 10% off on a website on my mobile device , now I can't find it .

closest thing is

Extra $10 OFF sitewide at eBay
    C_YOURGIFT02
    Offer expires on 28th April 2015.

that code works $10 AUD ~$7 USD
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I had the $10 code, its an invitation so I don't think everyone has it. If not wrong its by Paypal not Ebay.

Targeted promotion unique to your ebay account.

Here you go

Terms & conditions
    By using or attempting to use the redemption code for voucher you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions
    The voucher entitles you to the discount value set out on the voucher in your offer invitation email off the total purchase price for one transaction on eBay.com.au.
    The voucher expires on the end date specified in your invitation email and in the voucher section of your My eBay account. Any voucher which is not redeemed by 23:59 (AEST) on such end date will cease to be valid.
    The voucher is subject to any minimum spend requirements or maximum discounts specified in your invitation email and in the voucher section of your My eBay account.
    Limit 1 transaction per voucher. Multiple items can be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
    The redemption code requires payment with PayPal in order to take effect.
    To redeem this voucher, enter the redemption code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
    The voucher is linked to your eBay UserID. The transactions must be completed with the eBay UserID specified in the invitation email in order to redeem the voucher.
    Your eBay.com.au and Australian PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and must be registered under the same email address.
    eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this sale has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or sellers or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair or untoward.
    Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay or PayPal coupon/voucher.
    Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
    eBay and PayPal make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the item purchased upon redemption of the voucher.
    In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using a voucher, the value of the voucher will not be refunded to you.
    The offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
    To the extent permitted by law, eBay and/or PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the voucher or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the voucher.
    eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
    The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.