Thread: Simon Furman commentary on RG1 #80.5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Simon Furman commentary on RG1 #80.5

With Issue 81 supposed to be out next week, Simon Furman has posted up a commentary of the bridging issue that came out in May.
    First part is here, covering an introduction and pages 1-3.
    Second part is here, covering pages 4-7.

More parts to come... be aware that there are spoilers.

i like how IDW have been doing this latley, the back ground "analysis" of how or why they have done what they have done.

reading furmans "reasons" shows the amount of thought put into this project and i hope all issues are done with this much "love"
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i like how IDW have been doing this latley, the back ground "analysis" of how or why they have done what they have done.

reading furmans "reasons" shows the amount of thought put into this project and i hope all issues are done with this much "love"
    Between this and the facebook posts that Roche/Roberts and their art teams put up, you really get a feel that about what the creative teams are doing. its a simple yet effective way to show the readers that the IDW employees on these books are really planning everything in their books at the moment.

Also a sign of a clever editor who has their head screwed on. Far better than Tipton ever was!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)