Thread: Good Smile / Max Factory Figs

Default Good Smile / Max Factory Figs

Hey Guys,

Anyone know of any good online stores for buying Good Smile / Max Factory Figma figures?

I checked out Ami Ami but they do not provide shipping quotes until the order is invoiced, not keen on that idea.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Anyone know of any good online stores for buying Good Smile / Max Factory Figma figures?

I checked out Ami Ami but they do not provide shipping quotes until the order is invoiced, not keen on that idea.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    HLJ- Usually a few yen more expensive than amiami, but they have the whole private warehouse thing where you have 60days to combine postage on items. Freight is shown to you upfront when you prepare a shipment and you can select from 3 different options.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

However if items are not in stock you will still not see what shipping cost is.
    To be honest both amiami and hlj won't be charging an arm or leg for figma figs .

The advantage is hlj you can cancel but amiami you can't .

There is also Nippon yasan which will tell you everything, how much shipping type of shipping, if you want to pay in Aust or jpy < jpy is always cheaper
    And even pay later option for some items.

I find amiami has been charging higher lately maybe because they are just too popular. Hlj would be my choice as I can cancel if I change my mind.

Ny service has been touch and go for me, atm they fair better than PC actually as they at least answer emails in timely manner.

you know you can order directly from them .... and get the limited edition and bonuses figure ... but you have to pay RRP ...

Thanks for all your advice guys, turns out in the end Ami Ami was the only supplier still offering pre-orders for both pieces I wanted. Nippon / HLJ had one or the other but not both and Good Smile direct had neither figure for pre-order anymore. I guess that happens when you leave your purchase so close to release :P

Ami Ami's predicted postage was reasonable enough so I guess I will just see how I go.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Thanks for all your advice guys, turns out in the end Ami Ami was the only supplier still offering pre-orders for both pieces I wanted. Nippon / HLJ had one or the other but not both and Good Smile direct had neither figure for pre-order anymore. I guess that happens when you leave your purchase so close to release :P

Ami Ami's predicted postage was reasonable enough so I guess I will just see how I go.
    On the note, normally on release date all stores will have a few in stock, it is up to u to keep checking and nab one but if price difference is minimal just buy from a store who has both and make sure you can combine ship.

Ny has a notification when in stock and I had several great results getting a hot item.

Hlj you need to keep refreshing on their order stop status