Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New trailers - new characters revealed

Default New trailers - new characters revealed

Since there are lots of potential spoilers here, and a lot to drool over, it's worth having a new news topic for it.

As the release date gets closer, more and more TV trailers are being released with more new footage... the three new ones finally show us the other Dinobots in action, Stinger "transforming", and another movie-universe cyber-beast.

This TV trailer has a cyber-wolf creature briefly showing up... looks like a pet for Lockdown.

This TV trailer shows us Stinger in both modes... but transforming as if he is made up of millions of blocks, like a cross between Lego and nano-bots combining. Plus, we get a brief shot of Drift riding Slug (showing how massive the Dinobots are).

And this TV trailer finally shows us the main four Dinobots all charging into battle in the one shot... Grimlock, Slug, Scorn and Strafe.
    It is still unknown if Slash (raptor), Slog (apatosaurus), or Snarl (stegosaurus) are in the movie, or just padding for the toyline (like seeker jet redecos of Starscream in each Movie toyline).
    It is worth noting that the Dinbots are mostly metallic grey, but do have some slight colouring if you look closely enough. But not anything like the toys though, which is probably artistic license by Hasbro to help sell them.

The last one was cool.. im such a hater of the whole michael bay rubbish sell out.. but i gotta say this one looks good yeah i said it.

the robots still look like scrunched up aluminium but the dinobots charging with the autobots rolling is AWESOME! :25 into the clip.

Had to rip in full HD and watch on the big screen. I want the movie now. Soooo good

Was just watching the movie "Hall Pass" on go, and mid ad break a new song got my attention. Looked up and was seeing a new TF movie trailer I haven't seen online yet.

Seeming the imagine dragons song is released tomorrow, I think it was the trailer linked to their song. This is supported by the ad being paused mid way, and pulled before movie title was shown etc etc....

Song sounds cool by the way...

I imagine the rest of the Dinobots will be in the movie, in the background at least. Maybe Slog might be ridden by Hound you never know. It would be nice if they transform and even talk, it would be a shame not to showcase them completely.

Slug and Scorn look brutal in those clips! My excitement about this movie just moved up another notch!

The wolf (Carnivac maybe ) looks creepy and appears to have some organics on it..hair at least I hate wolves, give me the creeps

The Dinobots look pretty cool running across the bridge, like others I hope they have a robot mode and can communicate with more than grunts and roars

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I imagine the rest of the Dinobots will be in the movie, in the background at least. Maybe Slog might be ridden by Hound you never know. It would be nice if they transform and even talk, it would be a shame not to showcase them completely.
    that would be cool, but I won't really get my hopes up. I was hugely excited when I saw devastator would be in the 2nd movie but I thought it was a bit underwhelming. plus robot testicles...

so who knows...

"Sweety.. hand me my alien Gun.."
    Love it
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Love it
    That lines been cracking me up for a while.