Thread: JB HiFi Transformers DVD/BR sale

Default JB HiFi Transformers DVD/BR sale

JB HiFi look to have 20% off most of their DVDs & BRs at the moment, including the four Transformers movies, and the various cartoons series.

The only exception is the Rescue Bots DVDs, which are 3 for $20. (an awesome price to catch up on the series, if you can't wait for the boxset in March)

Search for Transformers, and sort by New to Old if looking for the most recent items.

Bummer, just bought AOE 3D blu ray for $40, now it's $32.

I'm just waiting. this sort of thing sits on my Christmas list quietly waiting for a generous member of the family to buy for me.

it's one of the few transformers related items people know they can get for me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I went in today and bought the four Rescue Bots DVDs (so far released here), and was expecting to pay $28 (3 for $20 deal, plus a single one at $8, which is 20% off their regular $10)... but the 20% off must have been applicable to other offers, as the four ended up being $24. (20% off the $20 offer to make it $16, then $8 for the fourth one)

So ultimately it is a saving of $16 from their full price of $40 instead of just $8... and at $24, it isn't much more than importing just one volume of the American ones.

Now I can offload the American ones, and keep buying the Australian ones. (it's the first time I think I've ever been in the situation of recommending an Australian version of anything because our prices or reliability is generally worse)