Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Titans Return Toyline: Rumors, Speculation, Ideas etc

After reading Sharkys pre-review and the associated comments I've cancelled my order of the upcoming TR Op & Megs in the hopes those figures come back out as Octane and Blitzwing

FatalityPitt Guest

Rumour: Wave 5 Deluxes (https://www.seibertron.com/transform...deluxes/37303/)

Misfire and Twintwist were to be expected. I think I'll hold out on buying Triggerhappy and see what photos of Misfire look like.

Windblade from the Highbrow mould?? Nawwww. I bet that's going to be Nautica.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wasn't Nautica meant to be a Blur retool? I hope this is a mistake and it is Nautica because I don't like the idea of having to buy a rumored "speed pack" to just get her.

Next week we should find out?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    After reading Sharkys pre-review and the associated comments I've cancelled my order of the upcoming TR Op & Megs in the hopes those figures come back out as Octane and Blitzwing
    That's pretty much guaranteed to happen. I can't see the point of making a tank/jet and cargo plane/fuel truck triple changer otherwise.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I'd say that it's highly likely but not a solid guarantee. After all, Generations Legends Gears' head is obviously meant to be Brawn but they never redecoed it as such. But odds are they will do it.

TakaraTomy's Legends line has been a bit quiet recently. Which figures do you feel won't make the cut? Going to guess Voyager Prime, Megatron, Krok and Quake won't.