Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: The Universal Counting Method

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The other thing is that it really shouldn't make a big mathematical difference how people count. For example (props to MayzaPrime for bothering to count his collection twice) Mayza got 1784 according to Smax, and 1825 by this method. Both put him in the same tier when voting, and any method is really not going to throw out result. I personally use the Can't Be Arsed Counting method. According to my method, I have 'Meh', which is exactly the same result I get when trying to use the UCM.
    You have Meh? Wow we have the exact same amount of Transformers... What a coincidence.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Amendment made to Article02: Special Exemption -- Titan Masters which are sold individually count separately, but those that are not do not.

e.g.
    TR Apeface counts as 1
    TR Hardhead w/ Furos counts as 1

This is simply to keep things consistent with the already existing rule where Nebulans don't count separately but the individually sold Headmaster and Powermaster Warriors from Takara (e.g. Kirk, Rodney etc.) do count.

Thank you.

Amendment made to Article 03 which includes CW Liokaiser's Ion Scythe as an "Arms Micron," as the toy is basically a pre-assembled (and decoed) Arms Micron Gul. And since Gul wouldn't count separately, then logically neither should Ion Scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Amendment made to Article 03 which includes CW Liokaiser's Ion Scythe as an "Arms Micron," as the toy is basically a pre-assembled (and decoed) Arms Micron Gul. And since Gul wouldn't count separately, then logically neither should Ion Scythe.
    Arms Micron Weapon series
    The Arms Micron Weapon series is a secondary line of individually-packaged Arms Microns sold without any larger companion figure. These vary between entirely new molds and redecoes of partner Microns. They come in identical clear-plastic bags with adhesive flaps, with the assembly instructions printed on the cardboard backer inside. Initial installments had weapon combinations formed by trios of Microns, with later installments featuring five-Micron weapon combinations.
    Released toys
    AMW-01 Gabu
    AMW-02 Baru
    AMW-03 Dai
    AMW-04 C.L. GR
    AMW-05 Balo G
    AMW-06 Jida R
    AMW-07 Pral
    AMW-08 Sais
    AMW-09 Jayz
    AMW-10 Zori M
    AMW-11 B.H. B
    AMW-12 Arc S
    AMW-13 Arms Micron Ultimate 5 Piece Set Advanced Star Saber (B.2 R, Iro R, O.P. R, R.A. O, Wuji G)
    AMW-14 Arms Micron Ultimate 5 Piece Set Gravity Planet Bowgun (Gora II E, Gul B, Ida B, Noji B, Zori CS)

You still trying to push your Unvasal Counting Agenda Gok?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    You still trying to push your Unvasal Counting Agenda Gok?
    Nobody is being coerced or forced to do anything. I've merely amended/updated the rules for anyone who may still be choosing to use this method. You are free to use whatever method you like. If you don't want to use the UCM then just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Nobody is being coerced or forced to do anything. I've merely amended/updated the rules for anyone who may still be choosing to use this method. You are free to use whatever method you like. If you don't want to use the UCM then just walk away.
    Gok, it was just a joke.

Wow, that is some hardcore collecting!