Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Old Papercraft Transformers (SORRY, VERY VERY PIC HEAVY!!!)

Most excellent! And you did these as a kid? Even more impressive!
    I applaud you on your youthful ingenuity, and it's great that they have lasted all this time, it warms the heart the fondness you obviously have for them

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Most excellent! And you did these as a kid? Even more impressive!
    I applaud you on your youthful ingenuity, and it's great that they have lasted all this time, it warms the heart the fondness you obviously have for them
    Thank you, yep I did these since Grade 6 in elementary til college. These are the last incarnations ( well the ones that survived) as you can see, some have the G2 autobot symbol. I keep rebuilding and replacing with newer versions once the old ones are too worn for repairs or if I make an upgrade in the design (e.g. using colored craft paper instead of just plain white then coloring in the details)...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Very creative! And thanks for sharing them with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Very creative! And thanks for sharing them with us.
    Thanks for viewing Sam.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]