Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: G2 Prime: The Generation Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    I am having withdrawals

I neeeeeeeed a new episode
    You'll be happy to know we're working on a new set, have new makeup equipment and have lined up a rolling schedule of guest stars for 2014

Will we ever see the conclusion to this epic series???

Default Teaser

Sorry to keep you all waiting just a little bit longer... and also for the instagram

Looks like Bianca got an upgrade. Awesome story

Wow. Can't believe it's been as long as it has since the last update.

Default Episode 10: Riding Dirty

G2 Prime: So, this is me. Yep, Optimus Prime the bold and the beautiful, sat heroically upon his magnificent steed: the mighty Grimlock rearing for the final charge against the forces of the evil Megatron. But the truth is Grimlock has gone batstuff crazy and I'm holding on for my dear spark...

G2 Prime: So I can do THIS

Grimlock: RAAAAAWGHH!! ME GRIMLOCK CHOMP PRIME'S SWORD
    G2 Prime: Oh Slag

Grimlock: Now me Grimlock CHOMP PRIME! RAAAAAARRRR
    G2 Prime: Where's a Mosasaurus when you need one? If I ever see Wheeljack in the matrix I swear I'm going to tear him a new 'simple brain'

Ratchet: Grand theft auto! I'm Grand Theft Auto-ing!
    Grimlock: OWWWWH why van hit my underbelly?
    Ratchet: Nay, I am the Grand theft AutoBOT!

G2 Prime: Aww man, that brute broke my blade.
    Ratchet: This Grimlock is extremely hollow inside. I see no signs of a Spark but I also see no trace of Daaaark Energon.
    Snarl: I can't believe they let you operate on people, look at all the neat stuff in here!

G2 Prime: One blade falls, another emerges from the chest of a robotic dinosaur. I shall claim this fine weapon as my own and I shall call her... Doreen
    Snarl: I think I've finally put two and two together. YOU were the one that named all the 1989 transformers.

G2 Prime:Watch out Megs. Doreen and I are coming for you and theres nothing you can do to stop me. Except maybe if there were like two of you. That would be pretty harsh. Heck I nearly died the last time we engaged in single combat. Geez if I got doubletimed by two of your ugly kickplates I'd be reduced to scraplet feed. But yeah, what are the odds?
    Snarl: Heheh about as likely as one of Arcee's partners surviving a Decepticon encounter.

G2 Megs: Fellow Decepticons. Although I stand before you still tasting the bitterness of defeat, our machinations have not yet come to ruin. I will admit that the sworded Prime is indeed more than a mere distraction: his very presence threatens to undo all that we have achieved in this realm and while his spark remains unextinguished: final victory slips from our grasp. However I believe our plans are still valid, still strong... still REAL. We will not abandon our cause, however humuliating our setbacks are. I ask not for your forgiveness, nor do I beg for your mercy....

G2 Megs: ...because I would expect none from THE LEAGUE OF MEGATRONS.

Is Prowl dead? Where is Kup? Whatever became of all those Power Core Combiners? Find out (perhaps) on the next energon surging installment of Transformers G2 Prime: The Generation Wars!

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE HIGH ABOVE

Thunderhead: He totally forgot about us again right?
    Skywarp: Yeah

These are great Lint! More please!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Default Episode 10: Flashback and the League of Megatrons

SOMETIME DURING LAST SEASON'S HIATUS...

Ratchet: I've done what I can Prowl. My lack of wrist articulation in this current configuration does not lend itself well to delicate surgical operations.

G2 Prime: What?
    Kup: This is the part where you're supposed to make a quip linking wrist articulation to oil leaks or, you know, show some concern for your stricken comrades.
    G2 Prime: I can't deal with that right now.
    Kup: Yer sound like Magnus. Comon Prowl, I know a guy whose good at fixing stuff like this. We just have to go find the punk.

G1 Prime: What concerns you friend?
    G2 Prime: Megatron. Neither we or the power core combiners have been able to locate him.
    G1 Prime: Nothing will come of your lust for vengeance
    G2 Prime: Trust me me-from-the-past, nothing good came from my sense of justice and mercy.
    Kup: Prime, help Ratchet load up Prowl for Cybertron's sake!

G1 Prime: I, I still believe in the old ways. That is why I hope that I never become the miserable shell of a Prime that you are. Prowl needs my assistance. We part ways here friend.

G2 Prime It's gonna sound bad but I sincerely hope he dies before he becomes me. Also that the weird fadey back-to-the-future thing happens to me too.
    Ratchet: Wouldn't that mean the Decepticons win and the end of freedom for all for sentient beings?
    Snarl: Doesn't sound at all that bad when you phrase it that way.

G2 Prime: But I have a better vision for the world. A world where Megatron is skewered on the end of my pointy blade.... HAND ME MY BLADE RATCHET!
    Ratchet: Aye Prime. Here it is. I'm no Wheeljack but I've made some minor improvements to it to improve it's sharpness and balance. It shall never fail you in battle!
    Snarl: Ooooooh, did you use my super secret formula I stole off you-know-who using my super spy skillz?
    Ratchet: Indeed my little pawed friend! To this we owe you MANY thanks

PRESENT DAY

G2 Megs: So my fellow Megatrons. What is it to be? Do I have your support to squash the threat that is the sworded Prime?

G1 Megs: Well I declare that you are a failed upstart and a failure that should be scrapped. Who is with me?

G2 Megs: Watch your tongue you pint sized caricature of a gladitorial warlord otherwise you'll find that YOU'RE the one that's a pile of scrap. Or at least whatever pitiful quantity that amounts to.

Classic Megs: You should watch YOUR tongue, remember that YOU yourself are standing amidst titans.

IDW Megs: Titans? Give me a break. Don't think that I can't see what you 'Silver Factioners' are up to!!!
    Armada + BW Megs: YEAH!

Animated Megs: Perhaps, before we tear each other apart, we should take a minute to actually evaluate our strategy.

IDW Megs: Ha? And what would a glorified happy meal toy from a cancelled cartoon know of strategy?

Classic Megs: More than you know you poor excuse for an edgy design change.
    IDW Megs: This coming from a Nerf gun?!?

Prime Megatron: My fellow peers, though I would like to crush the sworded Prime personally, I believe that accountability for this gross abberration still lies with the appropriate counterpart.

BW Megs: Agreed. The sworded Prime shall be dealt with by the appropriate counterpart Megatron. Though, given what stage we are with our plans, I don't believe we have many resources to spare. G2 Megs, you are to clean up this mess with what resources you have remaining. All for say aye
    Megs': Aye!

G2 Megs: Very well. Thank the league for this counsel and your... generosity. I take my leave.
    BW Megs: But remember, if you fail again... we'll KILL you.

SOMETIME LATER

G2 Prime: Slag, It's worse than I thought
    Ratchet: What's down there Prime?

SOMETIME EVEN LATER

Caliburst: So how did it go?
    G2 Megs: Rally the powercore combiners. It's Prime to kill.